VN Ren'Py Realm Invader [Ep. 2 P1] [Invader Gary]

4.70 star(s) 56 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
NewCover.png

Overview:
In this game, you follow a young soulless shell for you to self-insert into man who lives in a world very similar to yours. A world of magic and fantasy builds itself around him, discovering new species and world history. Still, he wishes to know why he is here, and why he doesn't seem like a normal person in this world...
Oh, yeah, and he fucks a bunch of people on the way.
Thread Updated: 2024-03-08
Release Date: 2024-02-27
Developer: Invader Gary - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 2 - Part 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
There will be NO NTR.
Some of you may be uncomfortable with the presence of certain optional content. Please read the developer notes for clarity.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

1080p
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Patches: *

Extra: Walkthrough Mod* - Official Walkthrough Script

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

m1s254.jpg m1s98.jpg m1s119.jpg ox+Q5+.jpg nFam7o.jpg dU20zO.jpg fiFZR_.jpg Ok2EJc.jpg cm3j7r.jpg K50wuT.jpg 1paoaL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Malachite1789

Dec 25, 2019
" the world is the one you know and love "

That's a bold assumption. I'd much prefer to live in a fantasy world full of Beastkin and magic than the real world full of Idiots and social media (But hey to each their own)

Anywho Game looks interesting and planned tag look good too. Will dig up some time to try it.

Last edited:

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
I see it's a harem, I'm in. But I don't see the romance tag, just coruption?

Invader Gary

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
Hey. To anyone reading through my thread. Ignore pretty much anything I say here, I made all of these statements while rushing out an early build of the game. ONLY refer to the developer notes on the main post. I've changed my mind on a lot of things I've said in this thread.

ONCE AGAIN. READ THE DEVELOPER NOTES. Pretty much nothing I've said in this thread is true anymore. They're ancient comments from before I'd figured out what I want to do.

Hm, will impregnation be an option for the incest characters in the future?
Eh, maybe. I'd like to make this game relatively malleable, so if enough people want impregnation it'll go in.
I'm personally not a fan of the impregnation fetish so I wouldn't put it in on my own accord. If I do add it in, it'll be at the end of the game if you know what I mean. Some girls' storylines can end in optional impregnation. So the chances of you getting your little inbred babies are non-zero :)

Last edited:

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Eh, maybe. I'd like to make this game relatively malleable, so if enough people want impregnation it'll go in.
I'm personally not a fan of the impregnation fetish so I wouldn't put it in on my own accord. If I do add it in, it'll be at the end of the game if you know what I mean. Some girls' storylines can end in optional impregnation. So the chances of you getting your little inbred babies are non-zero :)
Alright, thank you kindly for answering. Since it is not a yes or no. I don't think i will play it this early in development cause i don't like getting attached to characters that wont have a complete story and considering impregnation isn't your thing i am even more hestitant that it wont be rewarding even if it is added. But, i will watch the thread and see what happens. Goodluck. :)

Invader Gary

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
Alright, thank you kindly for answering. Since it is not a yes or no. I don't think i will play it this early in development cause i don't like getting attached to characters that wont have a complete story and considering impregnation isn't your thing i am even more hestitant that it wont be rewarding even if it is added. But, i will watch the thread and see what happens. Goodluck. :)
I respect someone who knows what they like. And you certainly exude the confidence of a certified incest impregnation lover.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
I respect someone who knows what they like. And you certainly exude the confidence of a certified incest impregnation lover.
Hahaha, Thank you kindly for the compliment. For me sex is about procreation. Without trying to get the woman you love pregnant just makes the sex feel meaningless and empty even more so when incest is involved. So i am always looking for that fulfilling story to enjoy.

Invader Gary

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
Hahaha, Thank you kindly for the compliment. For me sex is about procreation. Without trying to get the woman you love pregnant just makes the sex feel meaningless and empty even more so when incest is involved. So i am always looking for that fulfilling story to enjoy.
This man is singlehandedly responsible for Earth's overpopulation

Invader Gary

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
Am I right to assume the optional gay will be with the optional trap only?
I actually have 3 gay routes in mind. All 3 are slightly different in regards to your question. One of them is a trap, one of them is very feminine because of their species, and the other one will undergo feminization (I guess I should add blackmail to my planned tags. Slight spoiler, I guess.)

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Well i will be the one to ask, Dev there is going to be any type of ntrish (ntr/swinging/sharing aka other than the mc fucking the girls) content? I think is better to make your stance about this tags known as fast as you can.

4.70 star(s) 56 Votes