4.70 star(s) 56 Votes

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
wow the game looks realy good..Download

Apr 11, 2018
This game is actually pure comedy gold and has some decently written dialog which is rare around here, gonna wait untill it's completed to play it if i am not dead by then

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I wish they had a free WT with points. I'm kinda confused on what the consequences are for the choices.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
(Posted this on the wrong thread first... Anyway.)
I'll keep this uncharacteristically short...
+ Love the plot.
+ Love the characters.
- Hate the effects. Way too cringey for their frequency. Or maybe the other way around... not sure there's a difference.
- Hate the "Developer" character. Nightmare-inducingly ugly motherfucker, and him interacting with the MC is a kind of 4th-wall-breaking I really hate to see.

Mar 3, 2020
- Hate the "Developer" character. Nightmare-inducingly ugly motherfucker, and him interacting with the MC is a kind of 4th-wall-breaking I really hate to see.
It'd be a problem if that character were part of the narrative; but as long as he's just part of the intro (or similarly "non-canonical" intermission sequences), it's fine. And hilarious.

Reactions: TheDick69+

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
There's this review that says "gameplay wise is grindy and repetitive". Why hasn't it been deleted yet? Lmao. I wonder from what fanbase did he come.
i think thats from the demo which is now no longer representative of the game

Fitshace

May 22, 2020
I finally got around to playing Episode 1 and wow, this sure has changed since the demo. What a massive improvement, but the things that I liked about the demo are still there, like the interesting setting and magic system. Great stuff, gonna have to update my review.

Reactions: Ribaso

cantwakeup111

Mar 3, 2018
Really good and a lot of content for first first release. The girls are cute, the dialogues are enjoyable. I'm kind of annoyed by the unskippable animations but that's a minor issue.

Here's to hoping we get more updates soon!

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
A game that makes me laugh wholeheartedly can never be wrong! And this wasn't the exception. (y)

Only "bad" thing are the animations that comes, too often, and goes, too slowly. Still, I can live with that and they are really wonderful made. Maybe we players of AVNs aren't the ideal connoisseurs for that quality. :LOL:

4.70 star(s) 56 Votes