VN Ren'Py Realm Invader [Ep. 2 P1] [Invader Gary]

4.70 star(s) 56 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Ok, I see that the Female Domination, Gay, Rape and Trap are optional, which is fine. Are they prevented by in-game choices or can you turn them on or off at the start of the game?

I would like to know if Bdsm and Sleep Sex can also be avoided. I'm not a fan of male domination either, but unless it's demeaning or extreme I wouldn't have a big problem with it.

Invader Gary

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
Ok, I see that the Female Domination, Gay, Rape and Trap are optional, which is fine. Are they prevented by in-game choices or can you turn them on or off at the start of the game?

I would like to know if Bdsm and Sleep Sex can also be avoided. I'm not a fan of male domination either, but unless it's demeaning or extreme I wouldn't have a big problem with it.
Gay, Rape, and Loli will have explicit in-game choices that, if you refuse, will blanket disable the content. e.g. The way I have the game planned in my head, when you first encounter the trap you will get a choice basically asking you if you're interested or not, if you choose 'not interested', you will disable all of the gay content in the game, and you won't start the trap's route or encounter any of the scenes.

Female domination will be part of a side character's route and will be chosen on a scene-by-scene basis, i.e. every time you fuck you get to choose if you let her dominate you.

Sleep sex will be optional, I have updated the tag.
The BDSM will just be bondage, but I don't plan on making it optional. It will only be part of one girl's route.

The male domination coincides with the rape, which I assume you will be avoiding as it is.

Thanks for showing an interest. If you play the game keep in mind that I am completely overhauling the graphics, so if you play the current version (v0.1.0) be aware that it doesn't look amazing, and you should really only play it for a taste of the story/girls. v0.2.0 will have new scenes with updated graphics and I plan for minor update v0.2.5 to completely replace the old scenes with the new graphics.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Gay, Rape, and Loli will have explicit in-game choices that, if you refuse, will blanket disable the content. e.g. The way I have the game planned in my head, when you first encounter the trap you will get a choice basically asking you if you're interested or not, if you choose 'not interested', you will disable all of the gay content in the game, and you won't start the trap's route or encounter any of the scenes.

Female domination will be part of a side character's route and will be chosen on a scene-by-scene basis, i.e. every time you fuck you get to choose if you let her dominate you.

Sleep sex will be optional, I have updated the tag.
The BDSM will just be bondage, but I don't plan on making it optional. It will only be part of one girl's route.

The male domination coincides with the rape, which I assume you will be avoiding as it is.

Thanks for showing an interest. If you play the game keep in mind that I am completely overhauling the graphics, so if you play the current version (v0.1.0) be aware that it doesn't look amazing, and you should really only play it for a taste of the story/girls. v0.2.0 will have new scenes with updated graphics and I plan for minor update v0.2.5 to completely replace the old scenes with the new graphics.
Ok, thanks for the reply.

I'm going to try the game to see how the story is and if I'm going to like it.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm not sure what you mean in this sentence:

Screenshot_3.png

I think that you may want to say:

Your magic is really strong, so it kinda scared me.

Other options sound really strange.

Unless you really want to say that the MC is magic.

Invader Gary

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
I'm not sure what you mean in this sentence:

View attachment 1870300

I think that you may want to say:

Your magic is really strong, so it kinda scared me.

Other options sound really strange.

Unless you really want to say that the MC is magic.
lmao I know I asked you to criticize but that is particularly nitpicky. I was thinking more along the lines of "The story is shit" or "Character interactions aren't believable". Thanks anyway. That's a typo and should be 'your'.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
lmao I know I asked you to criticize but that is particularly nitpicky. I was thinking more along the lines of "The story is shit" or "Character interactions aren't believable". Thanks anyway. That's a typo and should be 'your'.
It was not a criticism, I have only put it to indicate that there is a typo and that it can be corrected.

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
I like this game and am looking forward to future updates. I prefer VN to sandbox, but this sandbox works OK with the hint button. It will be fun to compare the start of the game in it's current state with what it will look like a year from now. I expect the developer to make great progress.

Pushpa Gotama

Dec 7, 2021
i vote for lesbian content be optional, please. i dont want to see a "harem" be secretly polyamory in actuality. this is getting in so many games, that everythings a "harem" even if the girls falls in love and be sexually or romantically interested in both the mc and among themselves as the girls of the mc.

girls can have fun and interactions with each other. by the romance tag we can tell that some good moments will happen, but that doesnt mean the girls themselves needs be falling in love/interested in the other girls inside the harem. they should only be for the mc. when something like that finally happens, its not a harem of the mc anymore... its just polyamory where everyones have an interest for each other. not solely for the mc.

so please, plaese let lesbian content be optional/avoidable. not skippable.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
This needs the Loli tag
Also, unless I really don't understand it, the patch breaks rule 5
I'm not sure if you really are talking about the rule 5:

General rules:

Screenshot_7.png

Tag rules:

Screenshot_6.png

It seems to me that the patch doesn't break either of these two rules.

Invader Gary

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
This needs the Loli tag
Also, unless I really don't understand it, the patch breaks rule 5
I think you mean rule 7, and that rule is kind of a gray area (some games are doing worse and are still up on the site). I understand you could say that I'm violating it. If the mods determine that I'm breaking rule 7 I will change the content so it fits.
(If a mod wants to inquire without playing the game send me a message and I'll explain the details.)

Tar77

Aug 23, 2019
I think you mean rule 7, and that rule is kind of a gray area (some games are doing worse and are still up on the site). I understand you could say that I'm violating it. If the mods determine that I'm breaking rule 7 I will change the content so it fits.
(If a mod wants to inquire without playing the game send me a message and I'll explain the details.)
I don't see any reason you'd be in violation of any of the rules. Rule 7 makes more sense than most but that rule is against "prepubescent" characters not underaged characters. I would say from what I've seen yours fit with the other content on this site however there isn't even much to see since the younger characters don't actually have content yet to be in violation anyway.

edit: I guess the masturbation is something but not much.

Invader Gary

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
I don't see any reason you'd be in violation of any of the rules. Rule 7 makes more sense than most but that rule is against "prepubescent" characters not underaged characters. I would say from what I've seen yours fit with the other content on this site however there isn't even much to see since the younger characters don't actually have content yet to be in violation anyway.
Even if it does end up being a problem, all I have to do is go into the script and change a few numbers. No big deal.

Tar77

Aug 23, 2019
Even if it does end up being a problem, all I have to do is go into the script and change a few numbers. No big deal.
They are the same age as many other characters. Though some of those games host their patches on lewdpatcher and have the link in place of the download. If it matters to them you could do that and move the patch to lewdpatcher.

Invader Gary

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
They are the same age as many other characters. Though some of those games host their patches on lewdpatcher and have the link in place of the download. If it matters to them you could do that and move the patch to lewdpatcher.
Thanks for the advice. I'll leave it as it is for now, if an admin decides they need to intervene, I'll be happy to accomodate.

4.70 star(s) 56 Votes