VN Ren'Py Realm Invader [Ep. 2 P1] [Invader Gary]

4.80 star(s) 64 Votes

Invader Gary

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
your port only work on first time, get errors when reopen
Woah, I'm surprised people are still finding this thread...
To be perfectly honest I don't want anyone playing this game until it has been updated.
I've added some notes to the main post with details but the gist of it is:
Don't play this game yet. It is peepeepoopoo bad and the game is undergoing changes.
Bookmark this thread and play the game once the new update releases.

Invader Gary

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
And to elaborate on why this update is taking so long: I'm rebooting version 0.1.0 AND adding 0.2.0 in one update, so I'm doing 2 updates at once.
You can see my Patreon for updates and previews. The posts aren't paywalled.

Invader Gary

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
Realm Invader Demo
The first thing I need to make clear is that I didn't spend all of this time on the demo. I decided to continue the story until the end of episode 2. And have over 1,700 renders ready to go.
I finished episode 2 and have moved on to remaking the initial release. This demo showcases the intro sequence. The game will follow this style and effort.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jaango

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021

I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little disappointed with how long it took me to get this out. I underestimated how much work the coding and scoring would be.

Anyway, this is the entire intro sequence with the presentation cranked way up. I also want to sincerely thank everyone who has subscribed to my Patreon so far. You've been patient with only promises of an improved game. I can't thank you enough for encouraging me.

Now you can finally see what the game is going to look like from now on. It also feels good to finally be back on track. With this, I become closer to releasing what I've prepared so far. I still have almost 2,000 renders sitting around.

To anyone who has access, there will be a separate post with the 4K version of the demo. It's about twice the size of the 1080p demo, which is pretty much what you should expect. I still think there's room for improvement in regard to compression.

Thank you for your patience. I hope you like what you see.

PC/Linux:
MAC:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Invader Gary since vaginal sex isn't a planned tag, then how they get preggers through anal?

:p

btw love that souless shell thing.

Also, that group sex tag... I assume that only means MFF? (and not sharing with other dudes, futas or traps?).

Also reverse-trap plz :p (chick that MC thinks is a feminine dude).

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Realm Invader [Demo] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 284mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

Reactions: Thy4nd

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
This looks pretty cool, I'll check it out. Looking over some of the comments, there seems to be some changes or it's undergoing some? I'll still give the game a spin just to get a feel for it.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Absolutely unacceptable! HOW DARE YOU deny us of the single best element in an erotic game?!
Downright outrageous.

Invader Gary

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
I love incest game, what kind of incest is in this game?
I'm sorry if I am blind, but where is the No Morals Patch ?
where is the no morals patch? I can't seem to find it, anyone got a link?
Will there be m/s incest in this game?
Okay, sorry for letting this slip my mind.
The NoMorals patch isn't a thing for the demo. I put it on my itch.io page but I forgot to add it here, I'm sorry. The patch will be put out there when the game starts releasing. I'll update the main post.

The type of incest is you, your sisters, and your mother. The patch will change the 4 girls introduced in the demo into your relatives.

Invader Gary
Also, that group sex tag... I assume that only means MFF? (and not sharing with other dudes, futas or traps?).
Group sex with multiple females is 100% happening.
I'm thinking of adding 1 or 2 scenes where one of the femboy/trap characters is also involved but it will be highly avoidable. First, you need to be following the male character's route (which is already optional) and even if you are, you can still refuse to share with them.
I don't plan for this to be a big theme, but I personally find it arousing so I want to add it.

Oh, and also, a link to the patch will be added here but the itch.io version of the game will come with it pre-installed.

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
Baiting players like that is a dick move from the dev. People that hate NTR won't like it and people that like NTR will be disappointed it won't happen, so why bother doing it?
maybe he posted this to avoid the incessant questions about ntr

ProtDan

Nov 27, 2019
Well, everybody here worrying about lesbian and that's perfectly fine and valid but please don't bring "realism" into a harem game okay? All the waifus being bisexual is just as likely as all of them being perfectly fine to share the MC, that being very unlikely. Like, write your opinion down and all that jazz but don't justify it with the "realism" argument in a harem game. If you don't like it that's perfectly fine but don't try to twist your opinion into some unbending truth.

tl;dr: 5 women being bisexual is just as likely as 5 straight women being okay to share one man.

And now that I got that out of my system, a question for the OP, is the previously mentioned BDSM character a side character that you can skip or a main LI that you have to suffer through if you're really not into BDSM?

Me͜͡xxy

Oct 17, 2022
Android Port:

Realm Invader [Demo] [Invader Gary]

Android : ,

ON START ALLOW STORAGE

In My Android Ports,When you uninstall game, your saves will not lost.when you install new version it will automatic load in new version.

Saves Location : Mexxy0011/mexxy.realm.invader

I added some extra features in Android Ports, which list below:

If you like my work, support on buy me coffee

Here is my discord server :
Here is 0011 discord server :

Invader Gary

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
Baiting players like that is a dick move from the dev. People that hate NTR won't like it and people that like NTR will be disappointed it won't happen, so why bother doing it?
Hmm... I kinda see what you mean. If you could suggest a rewording that fits for you I'd update it.

The whole threatened/teased part is probably an overstatement. It's stuff like other guys coming on to the girls. I put in that warning specifically to prevent people from getting worried that scenes like that will actually lead somewhere, but for you, it seemed to have the opposite effect.

4.80 star(s) 64 Votes