VN Ren'Py Realm Invader [Ep. 2 P1] [Invader Gary]

4.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Pushpa Gotama

Dec 7, 2021
i vote for lesbian content be optional, please. i dont want to see a "harem" be secretly polyamory in actuality. this is getting in so many games, that everythings a "harem" even if the girls falls in love and be sexually or romantically interested in both the mc and among themselves as the girls of the mc.

girls can have fun and interactions with each other. by the romance tag we can tell that some good moments will happen, but that doesnt mean the girls themselves needs be falling in love/interested in the other girls inside the harem. they should only be for the mc. when something like that finally happens, its not a harem of the mc anymore... its just polyamory where everyones have an interest for each other. not solely for the mc.

so please, plaese let lesbian content be optional/avoidable. not skippable.
followinng

Invader Gary

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
i vote for lesbian content be optional, please. i dont want to see a "harem" be secretly polyamory in actuality. this is getting in so many games, that everythings a "harem" even if the girls falls in love and be sexually or romantically interested in both the mc and among themselves as the girls of the mc.

girls can have fun and interactions with each other. by the romance tag we can tell that some good moments will happen, but that doesnt mean the girls themselves needs be falling in love/interested in the other girls inside the harem. they should only be for the mc. when something like that finally happens, its not a harem of the mc anymore... its just polyamory where everyones have an interest for each other. not solely for the mc.

so please, plaese let lesbian content be optional/avoidable. not skippable.
Hmm... This is a hard one. I didn't plan on making it optional but only because I hadn't even considered it. I can see that your question has a bit of support.
I actually had a three-way relationship route in mind, where the MC and 2 girls are all kind of into eachother. (romantically and sexually). The routes will start out separate, and then there will be a turning point where the routes come together and the two girls agree they like eachother as well. Initially the idea was your previous choices would effect wether or not the melding of relationships is successful. Now after your question I'm considering keeping it like that but even once you've fulfilled all of the prerequisites, you will get an ultimate, explicit choice about if you want the relationship to actually go through.

In-game, you can atcually view each girls' sexual orientation in their profiles, some of them are hetero. There's also going to be some group sex and that can usually lead to some interaction between the girls.

Apart from the above mentioned route I don't plan on having any other girls actually be romantically interested in eachother.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Hmm... This is a hard one. I didn't plan on making it optional but only because I hadn't even considered it. I can see that your question has a bit of support.
I actually had a three-way relationship route in mind, where the MC and 2 girls are all kind of into eachother. (romantically and sexually). The routes will start out separate, and then there will be a turning point where the routes come together and the two girls agree they like eachother as well. Initially the idea was your previous choices would effect wether or not the melding of relationships is successful. Now after your question I'm considering keeping it like that but even once you've fulfilled all of the prerequisites, you will get an ultimate, explicit choice about if you want the relationship to actually go through.

In-game, you can atcually view each girls' sexual orientation in their profiles, some of them are hetero. There's also going to be some group sex and that can usually lead to some interaction between the girls.

Apart from the above mentioned route I don't plan on having any other girls actually be romantically interested in eachother.
Yea just leave it optional for the people who don't like it. More options always better.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

Lesbian scenes bore me, a lot. I don't hate them, and if it's very limited (one or two scenes in the whole game) it doesn't bother me. Seeing two women kissing doesn't turn me on, neither does seeing two women masturbating or having sex with each other (neither in games nor in real life). Personally, it annoys me a lot in games when the MC sees lesbian scenes and decides that it is something very hot and that it turns him on a lot. I prefer an option where he says that he doesn't find it particularly exciting.

Regarding the option of a love triangle... I prefer that the girls have a romantic relationship with the MC but that there is no such relationship between them.

Kacph

Apr 27, 2021
After play this i must say is good and interesting
not many times i get on option molesting and looking what is planning is going more interesting
now i looking for more

Kacph

Apr 27, 2021
Well all I can say is it was going pretty good and then the thing most people don't won't to see in a game shows up SANDBOX mode. Get that junk out of the game and you will have a decent game.
what would you say if he had added pregnancy options would it fit? because it's a rarity in these games

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Hm. Turning Rape on and off by the PC has 'rape enabled' for turning it on and off. So now I can't tell which it is now.

Invader Gary

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
Hm. Turning Rape on and off by the PC has 'rape enabled' for turning it on and off. So now I can't tell which it is now.
Strange. I just tested it now and it's working as intended so either 1: something funky is going on on your end or 2: It is bugged in the released and I fixed it after.
Either way, it should work properly from the next release onwards because I just checked it in the script.
I'm also going to take out the rape question for now because there won't be any rape for a long time.
I kinda added it pre-emptively for no reason.

▌Gin ▐

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2019
RealmInvader-0.jpg
Ren'Py
This is the Italian translation of Realm Invader [v0.1.0]

Include: Patch No Morals
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unzip the .rar file - copy/paste the game folder into the game directory, replace when asked.
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"

Tar77

Aug 23, 2019
I meant rule 7 of the General rules, the one that states that lolis have to over 18 in universe
You might want to read that again.
"Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity or sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited. A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character."
Doesn't say anything about being 18. Usually any teenager is considered safe and not "prepubescent" but even then it sounds like how they look is more important than what age is listed.

mathiau

Aug 4, 2020
"Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity or sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited. A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character."
Doesn't say anything about being 18. Usually any teenager is considered safe and not "prepubescent" but even then it sounds like how they look is more important than what age is listed.
My bad

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I meant rule 7 of the General rules, the one that states that lolis have to over 18 in universe
I see you have already been answered:

It's more the appearance than the age that prevails when deciding if a game breaks rule 7 or not. The fact is that if not anyone could say that what is clearly a little boy or girl is 18 years old and everything has been solved. The same in a vampire game you can pass that off as "believable", but this will not prevent it from breaking rule 7.

Gman4672

Aug 6, 2018
what would you say if he had added pregnancy options would it fit? because it's a rarity in these games
I have no problem with pregnancy in games. But this one isn't even tagged with the Sandbox tag and I don't see the point of having Sandbox in the game.

Reactions: Cotytto

Zxhu

Nov 30, 2018
Appreciate the latest update on lowering the sandbox(y) of the game yesterday on the Patreon, pretty interesting so will keep a watch on this.

damnmalic

May 29, 2021
Lesbian scenes bore me, a lot. I don't hate them, and if it's very limited (one or two scenes in the whole game) it doesn't bother me. Seeing two women kissing doesn't turn me on, neither does seeing two women masturbating or having sex with each other (neither in games nor in real life). Personally, it annoys me a lot in games when the MC sees lesbian scenes and decides that it is something very hot and that it turns him on a lot. I prefer an option where he says that he doesn't find it particularly exciting.

Regarding the option of a love triangle... I prefer that the girls have a romantic relationship with the MC but that there is no such relationship between them.
Same I hate when devs make the MC go braindead at the sight of a girl on girl and I truly hope he makes it optional (whereas it doesn't happen at all). So far most of the girls are bisexual which Is unrealistic and annoying tbh and I def don't like the lesbian sister and the other sister lusting after the mom.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 60 Votes