VN Ren'Py Realm Invader [Ep. 2 P1] [Invader Gary]

4.70 star(s) 63 Votes

Jaango

Aug 15, 2021
Played the game and loved it. Nice visuals and animations. There is also sound music to give more immerse to the games. And story seems intriguing.

So came here to rate the game and found out the game undergone a revamp. Dev it would be nice if you put the change log also on the op.

Well that being said I played it on the Android cause my lap is dead. Since there is no official port. I payed the unofficial one and my demo ended where Mc tested his power with the forks and got hit by a pan. But I don't saw some scenes you put in the op ( last 6 screenshots ). So am I missing something or is that scenes preview from upcoming release ? Well in the game main menu it said no version of morals detected

Last edited:

Invader Gary

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
But I don't saw some scenes you put in the op ( last 6 screenshots ). So am I missing something or is that scenes preview from upcoming release ? Well in the game main menu it said no version of morals detected
Those scenes aren't in the demo.
I actually added a note that said that those screenshots aren't in the demo, but a moderator removed it. Which I found strange.

I'm going to make an official android version when episode 1 is finished.

Reactions: Jaango

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Those scenes aren't in the demo.
I actually added a note that said that those screenshots aren't in the demo, but a moderator removed it. Which I found strange.

I'm going to make an official android version when episode 1 is finished.
Ep 1?

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Planned Content:
Vaginal Sex, Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bondage, Corruption, Creampie, Exhibitionism, Female Domination (optional), Footjob, Gay (optional), Group Sex, Interracial, Lesbian (optional), Loli (optional), Male Domination, Rape (optional), Sleep Sex (optional), Trap (optional), Marriage, Squirting
So, Since Lesbian is optional, does that mean it will be optional in groups sex as well?

Reactions: Lucid Lancer

Invader Gary

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
So, Since Lesbian is optional, does that mean it will be optional in groups sex as well?
Yes, it does mean that. There will probably be some unavoidable lesbian eroticism during group sex. But it will be extremely tame, such as the girls holding hands or clinging to each other.

I've also got to rectify the main post. Loli is really a misnomer for Chloe so I think it's inappropriate to use that tag for her seeing as she's just petite. Also sleep sex is no longer planned.

Also, I'm not entirely sure what I meant by corruption being planned either. I think I accidentally grouped that under the rape umbrella.

Also, I have a Patron named Batallion. Is that you?

Reactions: battali0n

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Yes, it does mean that. There will probably be some unavoidable lesbian eroticism during group sex. But it will be extremely tame, such as the girls holding hands or clinging to each other.

I've also got to rectify the main post. Loli is really a misnomer for Chloe so I think it's inappropriate to use that tag for her seeing as she's just petite. Also sleep sex is no longer planned.

Also, I'm not entirely sure what I meant by corruption being planned either. I think I accidentally grouped that under the rape umbrella.

Also, I have a Patron named Batallion. Is that you?
That is me

• Red Heart
Reactions: Invader Gary

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Group sex with multiple females is 100% happening.
I'm thinking of adding 1 or 2 scenes where one of the femboy/trap characters is also involved but it will be highly avoidable. First, you need to be following the male character's route (which is already optional) and even if you are, you can still refuse to share with them.
I don't plan for this to be a big theme, but I personally find it arousing so I want to add it.
Then you should add the "Sharing" genre under planned... cause you would be sharing the girls with the trap... which btw wouldn't be a harem route. (since well sharing is quite the opposite :S )
As for tag, I think that goes under "Swinging".

Invader Gary

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
Then you should add the "Sharing" genre under planned... cause you would be sharing the girls with the trap... which btw wouldn't be a harem route. (since well sharing is quite the opposite :S )
As for tag, I think that goes under "Swinging".
Sure thing. If it isn't obvious yet I'm a pretty dogshit F95 user who isn't too great with this site's etiquette.
It sucks that this site doesn't display tags as optional from the get-go. My game is gonna disappear from a lot of people's "To play" lists once they see that tag without investigating further. But you're right, it would be misinformation to exclude it.

I need to clean up the main post of this thread anyway. Be more clear about what is/isn't will/won't be in the game. I'll do that sometime soon. People on this site will always complain about shit anyway but I'll do what I can to make more people happy.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Sure thing. If it isn't obvious yet I'm a pretty dogshit F95 user who isn't too great with this site's etiquette.
It sucks that this site doesn't display tags as optional from the get-go. My game is gonna disappear from a lot of people's "To play" lists once they see that tag without investigating further. But you're right, it would be misinformation to exclude it.

I need to clean up the main post of this thread anyway. Be more clear about what is/isn't will/won't be in the game. I'll do that sometime soon. People on this site will always complain about shit anyway but I'll do what I can to make more people happy.
Well... that is the Con that goes with the Pro of adding such content.

What you have to do as a dev, is decide if the cost of certain things outweigh the benefits or not. You can't add everything, cause you can't please everyone. (Not saying you should change your plan btw, just something to be aware of).

The cost of adding sharing is it changes the personality of the LI/s involved, from someone that only wants MC, to someone that wants more than MC.
Which not everyone likes or enjoys. (especially the harem crowd since the whole point of harem is that the LIs are EXCLUSIVE and want to be only with MC).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tldnr: Your demographic isn't going to be harem fans because of the avoidable content (since it impacts the LIs personality and character).
Which isn't something to be sad about, just something to know about, instead your primary demographics will be Polyamory and sharing.

So just something to be aware of with how you distribute your time and effort into making content. (you don't want to mostly make harem content for example, when your main audience is poly/sharing demographic).
That isn't to say you will get 0 harem fans playing, just that it will be a small % of the harem demographic.

Invader Gary

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
instead your primary demographics will be Polyamory and sharing.
Bro, what?
I appreciate you not wanting to see the threesome but that kind of mislabeling has actually kinda triggered me.

I'm gonna update the main post closer to the public release of Episode 1 for more clarity but it seems a lot of people are misunderstanding what the deal is with this MMF threesome business.

The game will have 2 male characters. These routes are entirely avoidable.
One of them with side scenes that will not be part of your harem, and simply a fleeting thing.
The other will be a major character, and if you choose to pursue his route, he will be part of your harem.

Now onto the "Sharing" stuff.

This isn't some kind of cuck fest where the girls are all lusting over each other/that guy and all you do is give them the green light to get their guts rearranged by him.

There is 1 (one) (a single) scene planned which will be as follows;

You need to both be on the guy's route and the particular girl's route.

There will be a point at which you (i.e. the protagonist) have the option to suggest a threesome. I haven't figured out how exactly I'm going to present the choice in the game, but somehow I plan on making it clear that those two will be involved with each other during the threesome so the player is aware of what they could be getting into.

Lesbian stuff is the same, 1 scene is planned, the MC will be involved, the MC will suggest it, and it will be entirely and easily avoidable.

If you really think it's heresy for me to have that option in the game because you find the idea of them agreeing to it offensive, then fine. But don't imply my game's target audience is people into swinging/sharing/cuckoldry.

This game's primary demographic absolutely is harem fans. Just not those with a definition of harem that is as stringent as your own.

You're polite and encouraging so all in all I like you, but as I said, I think your misrepresentation of my intentions is unfair.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Bro, what?
I appreciate you not wanting to see the threesome but that kind of mislabeling has actually kinda triggered me.

I'm gonna update the main post closer to the public release of Episode 1 for more clarity but it seems a lot of people are misunderstanding what the deal is with this MMF threesome business.

One of them with side scenes that will not be part of your harem, and simply a fleeting thing.
The other will be a major character, and if you choose to pursue his route, he will be part of your harem.

This isn't some kind of cuck fest where the girls are all lusting over each other/that guy and all you do is give them the green light to get their guts rearranged by him.

There will be a point at which you (i.e. the protagonist) have the option to suggest a threesome. I haven't figured out how exactly I'm going to present the choice in the game, but somehow I plan on making it clear that those two will be involved with each other during the threesome so the player is aware of what they could be getting into.

Lesbian stuff is the same, 1 scene is planned, the MC will be involved, the MC will suggest it, and it will be entirely and easily avoidable.

If you really think it's heresy for me to have that option in the game because you find the idea of them agreeing to it offensive, then fine. But don't imply my game's target audience is people into swinging/sharing/cuckoldry.

This game's primary demographic absolutely is harem fans. Just not those with a definition of harem that is as stringent as your own.

You're polite and encouraging so all in all I like you, but as I said, I think your misrepresentation of my intentions is unfair.
Ignore this people if that content is avoidable and 2 scenes very optional i dont see the problem another thing was this content was obligatory and the dev didnt say anything akuna matata guys

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Bro, what?

If you main target are harem fans why adding that type of scene then? You win nothing by adding stuff like that but instead risk yourself of loosing people along the way. MMF threesome is totally not something you add into harem game avoidable or not, because is a waste of development time and effort on something most don't want to see nor play. Is the scene so meaningful to the story that you would risk puting sharing or MMF tags into the game and loosing potential players?

Invader Gary

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
Ignore this people if that content is avoidable and 2 scenes very optional i dont see the problem another thing was this content was obligatory and the dev didnt say anything akuna matata guys
I'm okay with them pissing and moaning. They can cry about it all they want. I'm just going to lump them with NTR fans as people with specific expectations from AVNs.

The thing I take issue with is posting outright lies such as "MC = CUCK " and "Your primary demographic is fans of sharing".
Anyone reading this thread can come across those libellous comments and think I'm crafting some kind of swinging simulator. Even perpetuating the lie that harem fans and people that are okay with a little bit of sharing are mutually exclusive as if Harem Hotel isn't one of the biggest AVNs.

If the fact that the only thing standing between you and a threesome you don't want to see is the press of a button is too much for you to bear. Then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Bro, what?

Look, I could make a long explanation but my comment already contains that, I think you misunderstood what I mean, basic point is, by including anti-harem content, you, in this case unintentionally, change the main demographic to poly/sharing fandom.
Majority content doesn't dictate the demographic, if there is content that demographic mostly avoids.

Now I will admit I assumed there is more than you planned there to be. But the main point still stands, the issue to harem fans would be that there is any at all.

I highly recommend doing some research into the harem demographic, join some harem specific fan discords, and read their opinions and such about these things. (you will find it tends to be deeply hated, even lesbian sharing has become an annoyance).

Main reason for that being, it changes the LI (as mentioned in previous comment).

Think of it like selling a product, you are forcing them to buy an additional product along with it, but they don't have to use it. But why? they can just buy a product that doesn't force the additional purchase. (this would apply to people donating/supporting the game btw).

4.70 star(s) 63 Votes