Video Iinchou wa Saimin Appli wo Shinjiteru. [2023-07-24] [Lune Pictures]

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Iinchou wa Saimin Appli o Shinjiteru.jpg

Overview:
One day, Kodera is ordered to confess his unrequited love to the chairman of the committee, Satsuki, by playing a hypnosis game using a hypnosis app. Her hypnosis was canceled just before she confessed, but Satsuki saw it and called Kodera to the physical education warehouse after school to show her the hypnosis app!​

Updated: 2023-07-24
Artist: Lune Pictures -
Censorship: Yes
Language: Japanese ENG Subs
Resolution: 720p
Files: 1
Length: 16mins
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Torrent (2023-09-05)
DOWNLOAD
- - - -

hl7jbvpsNI6tBwispCyaLqFiGG6.jpg ziTH4kc3qS6msyffbcAP6oG709a.jpg xgQpAuMM9dhOvczuC0jaBuyElId.jpg oHm0VdkEmgBg9eQNqaad6iI6uiX.jpg fO4RcrmZiwCfKIhgHMGvGErpAme.jpg oRqkA1BPacW9aS7QAvz02OryWCh.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

favulous

May 20, 2022
Was thinking the same thing, How is this not ntr!?
Wait how IS it ntr. If anything I find it weirdly wholesome.
Guy likes girl but is too nervous to ever ask her out.
Girl maybe likes boy but is so nervous she resorts to trying to hypnotize boy.
Boy pretends and plays along and both end up absolutely fucking each other's brains out.
Everyone's happy, and it looks like the "bully" was actually trying to set them up with each other, sort of making him the hero of the story.

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
Boy pretends and plays along and both end up absolutely fucking each other's brains out.
Everyone's happy, and it looks like the "bully" was actually trying to set them up with each other, sort of making him the hero of the story.
I was also thinking the same thing.

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Exactly. It's actually a vanilla romance with parodies of typical NTR stuff like hypnosis, bullies, and a weak MC.

haruyu2

Dec 18, 2019
The pink shade got me thinking its an NTR since they've been animating NTR stuff

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Personally I think it's great. Most NTR have better animation and art, so if more studios bring that same dedication to other genres too, then I'm all for it.

Nk22

Jul 20, 2020
I don't understand how some people called this NTR?? The boy and the girl like each other, the supposed "bully" guy seems chill as fuck. Both the guy and the girl ended up fucking. So how the hell can someone think this is NTR?

Nick_Rock90

Jan 24, 2018
yeah there is no ntr here, this is good af as it is, the only tag that could not be is the mind control one, at the end of the day the guy faked being hypnotised

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Here's the torrent (2023-09-06) that compile files from LUNE (Right Click > Save As .torrent). Feel free to share it on any public trackers: