EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1.jpg.jpg

Overview:
A shared toilet room with no bath. A shabby wooden 1 room apartment...
The main character is the sole inhabitant of that apartment, possessing a warped love.

Big breasted student landlord, Azami Imano.

Before too long the main character's feelings revolve around making the girl his own, becoming cross.

"I'm thinking of leaving this apartment....."

If the main character leaves there will be no residents, and Azami's beloved apartment will be taken away.

"P-.. please! I'll do anything, so please don't leave...!"

Azami will truly do anything to protect her apartment.
The main character's conditions for staying? Azami must let him do something foul to her...!

Taking a medicine, her breasts begin to leak and it becomes a milking play. Her clit swells. Vibe play. Group violation. Transformation into a hermaphrodite. Tentacles...
Things usually never thought of, abnormal and perverse play. Azami will have to give up both her heart and flesh....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Title: Ijou Chitai ~Kanojo wa Boku no Jikken Dorei~
English Title: Abnormal Humiliating Events: She is My Experimental Slave/Apartment Of Love
Original Title: 異常痴態 ~彼女は僕の実験奴隷~
VNDB:
Lenght: Very Short (< 2 Hours)
Year: 31/10/2008 (Japanese) - 14/03/2018 (English)
Developer:
Publisher: (English & Chinese)
Language: English (machine translated, probably)
Voice: Japanese
Censored: Yep (mosaic)
Shop (+18): Not Available.
Shop (All-Ages):
Genre:

Installation:

Extra information:

Download: - - -
Patch (just copy and paste what's inside the archive, to where the .exe of the game is and overwrite if asked): - - -

Zyro

May 27, 2017
>SakuraGame

Yeah nah I'm calling it this is gonna be one hell of a terrible machine translation. I'd be really surprised if this game wont even pop out a single error due to their half assing work.

kaso2812

Feb 12, 2018
cant get it to run at all. x32 launcher starts but instantly stops responding and the x64 give an application load error

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
How could this get on steam? Did they like cut 90% of contents? lol.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
just a heads up, Game executable and launcher 64 is flagged as virus in my comp.
Because the game wasn't cracked. SmartEmu it's just a... "workaround" for playing the games, but it's still a "crack" in a certain sense and like every other crack, obliviously it's flagged as virus.

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
How could this get on steam? Did they like cut 90% of contents? lol.
They revised their policies as of late seeing as a lot of eroge distributors made a mass exodus so they all came back. Steam's new policy is simply put, as long as your game isn't illegal or outright trolling, anything is fair game.

Long story short, just think of it like this, nobody gets to decide what's good for you BUT you.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
They revised their policies as of late seeing as a lot of eroge distributors made a mass exodus so they all came back. Steam's new policy is simply put, as long as your game isn't illegal or outright trolling, anything is fair game.

Long story short, just think of it like this, nobody gets to decide what's good for you BUT you.
Ohhh so did they actually allow full 18+ contents on steam now? No more all age bullshits only anymore? :FeelsGoodMan:

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018

well explained!

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I know that. I just wanted to know if it's not a mistag or anything. I know now that it isn't.
Just look at the picture next to the last one to have your reply. If you're asking about a "Futa only" game, then no, it's not don't worry.