Ikaruga Mod Request Thread

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
I'll try to mod the scripts to show variations :)

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
Well, even though I did make a mod myself for the game, I think that another mod can't hurt in any way.

Although I don't think, that there is much to change anyways. You could change the value for the variables, you could change some variables for choices, but ultimately the game wouldn't be the same, if a value or variable is changed. So in my opinion, the only thing, that makes sense, is to just add the values to the choices and maybe give some advice to the Progression. A gallery mod for example would be pointless too, because you Need to unpack the game anyway, so you have all the images, to watch with any viewer, you choose.

There certainly are games, where a mod, to review scenes would make sense, or where a gallery mod makes sense (like Big Brother), maybe even changing values, to "cheat" your way through the game, but with this, I don't know.

As I said in my thread for the mod, I'm going to the scripts again to make all my changes again, because with version 1.0c there are issues, due to some things Lewdlab did to fix the errors. Why I Need to do that, is explained here:

Reactions: Bite Me LLZ

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
Hi could you mod SuperPowered to make it so you dont trigger any investigations, i mean sure their is immersion to account for, but I'd rather play my super hero badass get all the girls and control them with out the red tape.

Gio

Modder
Aug 12, 2016
would love a mod for ethans legacy right choises and all scenes like DmD :p
might do it myself if i find some time for it no promises

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
Hi could you mod SuperPowered to make it so you dont trigger any investigations, i mean sure their is immersion to account for, but I'd rather play my super hero badass get all the girls and control them with out the red tape.
did it

Reactions: Gio

nerinsky2

May 31, 2017
is there any tool that allows general extracting and modding of renpy text files?

seen a lot of fairly interesting games, with many of them undone by really bad machine translations to english.

would love to take a bang at some of these without materially altering the storylines, but just making simple noun-verb and syntax agreement.

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
is there any tool that allows general extracting and modding of renpy text files?

seen a lot of fairly interesting games, with many of them undone by really bad machine translations to english.

would love to take a bang at some of these without materially altering the storylines, but just making simple noun-verb and syntax agreement.
Yes theses tools exists, but as it's your first message, your in the wrong place for that :)