Ikaruga Mod Request Thread

groove888

Apr 12, 2017
Hi guys, so I played game with QTE and I would like to modify/remove some. So if you have any link to a good tuto on RPGmaker VX modding/pointer to get me started I would much appreciate it. :)

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
@ikaruga I would love it if you could Mod . I'd really appreciate anything you could do for this game.
It's a Ren'Py Game.

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Dreaming of Dana:
Mod request:
Direct path to Dana player exclusive to player (MC) by moving dependency from other NPC like Jessica and Maria. Having Dana more like each NPC ( Andrea ) open evening dating for Dana take her out to Bar, Dinner, Pool, Gym and Theater this could be the new dependency. For the weekend call to spend the weekend with Dana.. Thoughts?

Reactions: laseracid
U

User_10739

I would like to see a mod for Dual Family which will make the hidden objects glow without a mouse over.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
@ikaruga I would love it if you could Mod . I'd really appreciate anything you could do for this game.
It's a Ren'Py Game.

Done, you can find the mod .
I must say that it was the easiest mod I've done, and probably also the easiest I'll never have to do. All I had to do is correct the little trick that prevent anyone to use the cheat mod wrote by the game's author.

Reactions: Gio

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
Game Name - Cohabitation
Game Thread -
Requested Mod - Removal of suspicion from the game.

For every action you do in this game, the suspicion variable is added. In order to avoid game over, we have to do some chores to reduce the suspicion. This mechanic seems boring after playing for a while. So could you kindly remove that and make this game a lot better??

Thanks in Advance!
MGR

simmysim

Jul 15, 2017
can anyone make a lock button for CAS make up on the sims 4 please ? CAS is divided up in separate outfits and when you create make up for one specific outfit you have to keep re doing the same tedious process adding the same makeup for the other categorizes so i was wondering if it were possible for someone to make a cas lock button for the sims 4 kinda like there was in the sims 3.

Aldy1995

Aug 9, 2017
Please mod game playboy the mansion amourus nude all gender male and famele , please somebody can tell me ☺

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Is thar a possibilety to get a mod for two sides?

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
is it possible that those all kinds of mods of Big Brother to make it ONE (1) mod?

also all those added mod events to make in one?

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Hi, is it possible to have a mod for money, stat and maybe CGI for this new game with a lot potential (for me)? Tks.
CGI for now is provided with the game but who know next version?

TJoshua

Apr 30, 2017
Can you make a mod for monster girl quest paradox part 2 that allows Nero to join your party or allow Luka to access all races?

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
The Last Sovereign [v0.29.4] [Sierra Lee]
infite health and or spending money cheat

sorry for bold letters copy save from game page

VandreX

Sep 24, 2016
Hi, I hope it's the right place to ask
How do I enter the files of a unity2d game to see the images and the code?

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Fuvking cocksucking overlay.png

Looking for a Mod that can remove this damn overlay!
When you hit the ~ or H keys.
I found a reference to it in the Assembly-CSharp.dll
Under the GUI.cs
( Uploaded here - but had to change .cs to .txt for site reasons )

Found the code:
if (G.hidegui)
{
global::GUI.bb = global::GUI.inst(Resources.Load("GUI/bb") as GameObject, "bb", global::GUI.canvas, 0f, 0f, -77f, -77f);
RectTransform component = global::GUI.bb.GetComponent<RectTransform>();
component.offsetMin = global::GUI.ft(-10f, -10f);
component.offsetMax = global::GUI.ft(-10f, -10f);
component.sizeDelta = global::GUI.ft(293f, 72f);
Button component2 = global::GUI.bb.GetComponent<Button>();
component2.onClick.RemoveAllListeners();
string str = "patreon";
component2.onClick.AddListener(delegate
{
G.button(str);
});
return;

But unsure where to go from there?
Also used the BBImageTools_v0.3.1.0.exe
- to extract the images but that "Patreon"
image is not to found there!?!?

(Thought I could replace it with a "transparent *.png file?)

Any ideas?
Or better yet a Mod:eek:penedeyewink:

Thanks and Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: virgo

Dmw

May 4, 2017
I would have given an installer but i had some problems with it when i tested it out, so ill just give some (probably way too elaborate) instructions so you can do it yourself.

The logo is located in the resources.assets file in the BigBrother_Data folder. You can open it with the program in the "[Unity] Assets Bundle Extractor" thread in the "Tools & Tutorials" Section of this forum (I would link it but don't know in internal links are exempt from the 3 post barrier).

The logo is listed as "bb" and has Path ID 40. Select it, press the Plugins button on the right side, choose Edit and then load. Select the bb.tga file I have added below, clock open and ok. If you did it right there is a little star behind the bb entry now.
Go to file, save and save it as something different as it doesn't like overwriting the original file (resourcesModded.assets for example will do) then go to the folder, rename the original to back it up in case you messed it up, and give the modded file the name of the original.

That should do the trick. Good luck.

Reactions: Twistty