Ikaruga Mod Request Thread

Daxter06

May 14, 2018
Can someone make a Corrupted kingdoms mod you know something to increase money, girl and character stats just a basic mod to make the story easier pleaseee i honestly would really appreciate it.

Nash1395

Jul 15, 2018
Can you port for android insexual awakening v 1.0 nodded edition as showed on IA's blog

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I really hope that someone is able make a good mod for a potentially great game here that become very frustrating because it requires one undred and more hours to understand the story.

1) the good of this game that it is update with great regularity

2) the bad is that it is made like an RPGM game so there is a map and you have to start clicking and clicking to see ne undret times and more repetition of the same scene to finally get a new little scene
(this is cause a lot of frustration for the player)

there is already a gallery mod by Scrappy.

But I'm not asking for a simple mod
I'm asking for a complete remake of this game like the "Unofficial Renpy porting" of RPGs games like "Anna Exciting Affection"
'cause the game that i'm talking about is really made like an RPG games and it comes with all the defects related to maps and clicking clicking... this game is made with Renpy Engine but it is written using the fantastic Renpy engine to works like a crappy RPGM Game.

I know this requires a great modder and maybe this request will never be comes true... but i really hope to find someone that is interested to modify the crappy structure of this game

the game is Fashion Business

Thanks in Advance

Karenchik

Aug 11, 2018
So Carrion came out and this is unavoidable. We need the hentai mod for this game. We literally play as a tentacle monster. This game is just asking for this kind of mod to be done.

Of course, it will be difficult to add something like that to a new new game. But just imagine that you are playing as a tentacle monster and your goal is not only to devour people and get out of the laboratory, but also to breed more monsters using humans.

This has been my dream for about a month. I will accept the refusal, but still it would be a cool mod

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account

pajamapanda

May 10, 2020
I hope this is the correct place to post this, but are there any mods for the game Fallen Doll? ( v1.31 ) I tried searching around F95 but haven't seen anything. Game is great on it's own, just curious if the community had created extra content for it :) Thanks!

~ pajamapanda

HootieMcBoob

Nov 19, 2018
I would like to see a counter added Lab Rats 2 of how many women you've impregnated. Maybe expand it with kids given birth to, maybe even a leaderbord if you fancy a certain girl/women?

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Hello! I am a developer "Family Affair". Can I edit the tags myself, for my own game?

Devil'sHunter

Mar 30, 2020
how about a new coral city mod? one with which we can track the variable affecting paths and change them. alos including all the scenes available

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Hi Ikaruga,
So i know you made a mod for big brother the original game back in the day which I loved ^_^ there is a revamped ren'py version called Big Brother:Another story and was wondering if you could Possibly... maybe... port over the unity features of your mod to a ren'py script? Mainly just the fucking Eric part I hate that guy lol