Ikaruga Mod Request Thread

Aug 26, 2018
i would love to see a updated mod menu for The Tyrant v6.5 to boost stats and to see scenes that i couldn't find. thank you

Aug 26, 2018
@ikaruga I would love to have a mod.
i have done as many story lines as possible and would love to see all of them. its a great game and does not have a mod. also this mod would be great not only for me but others

I would personally like a mod menu and a gallery unlock.

THANK YOU Yours sincerely II invisions II

Acting Lessons [v1.0.0] [DrPinkCake]

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
@ikaruga Office 14 -

Game is extremely grindy, normal for a russian qsp game.

Things that would greatly improve the game with a mod:
  1. Ability to increase and decrease hours with a click like in SoB or Big Kuyash.
  2. Removal of hidden mechanic that prevents too much progress with a girl in one day. If you talk and charm a girl too often in one day, her bar will simply stop until the next day. Not to be confused with hard limits that are tied to story and quest progression.
  3. A "godmode" type cheat. Make it so you dont have to worry about showering, eating, being too tired, having to piss, etc.
  4. Ability to give yourself as much money as you want.
Thats all. Shouldnt be too rough or time consuming for an experienced modder like yourself!

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
@ikaruga Office 14 -

Game is extremely grindy, normal for a russian qsp game.

Things that would greatly improve the game with a mod:
  1. Ability to increase and decrease hours with a click like in SoB or Big Kuyash.
  2. Removal of hidden mechanic that prevents too much progress with a girl in one day. If you talk and charm a girl too often in one day, her bar will simply stop until the next day. Not to be confused with hard limits that are tied to story and quest progression.
  3. A "godmode" type cheat. Make it so you dont have to worry about showering, eating, being too tired, having to piss, etc.
  4. Ability to give yourself as much money as you want.
Thats all. Shouldnt be too rough or time consuming for an experienced modder like yourself!
Hello, I'm looking at it at the moment. I can't make many things right now :

• Buying food give money
  • On save: hunger, thirst, clean and piss values reset
  • A lot of items price lowered
Can't mess with time at the moment, never playerd the game (yet ? ;))

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016

• Buying food give money
Thanks! Yea this game is coded differently than a lot of other QSP games. Makes changing and figuring things out way more difficult. But I figure, you're the best of the best, if anyone can figure it out with some time, its you!

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016

• Buying food give money
Just played with your save, it sadly breaks the game. Attempting to save, brings up an error, and then if you continue, the save will be unloadable if you try loading it later.

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Just played with your save, it sadly breaks the game. Attempting to save, brings up an error, and then if you continue, the save will be unloadable if you try loading it later.
I'm really sorry, in fact i hacked in the save function.
Just got the old sqp, nothing has changed into your previous saves

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I'm really sorry, in fact i hacked in the save function.
Just got the old sqp, nothing has changed into your previous saves
I went into your edited version and just removed the save sections edits. The rest worked fine!

I removed the daily talk limit. I didn't figure out the gift limit but, now you can just spam talk on them until they hit their hard limit. I kept it down to one point per action since if you go over the limit, it can break the characters by bypassing events.

DarknessGod

Modder
Aug 4, 2018
Alright, flash modders, this is a challenge for you. The game title is Teraurge, found here:
The mod needed? An anti-cheat cheat mod, to bypass the game's max stat points allowed overall. The issue, if you try to go above the maximum total stat points allowed, it tells you nope on your save and won't load it. Also, if you could enable the debug tools, that would also be nice, as the programmer has deactivated them, and I cannot find a way to get them re-enabled. Don't bother with the perception stat, as it's unused at the moment by the programmer, even though it's still there in the legacy.
Best of luck, and I look forward to any developments.

Reactions: Synamon
Aug 26, 2018
Acting Lessons [v1.0.0] [DrPinkCake]

This game fits all requirements and i also would love to have a walk through mod so i can explore different routes to story characters also it could be good for fans of this game to explore every scene

thanks sincerely invisions

Reactions: rajkumar28082005

Rufio

Sep 4, 2017
Hi,
I would like to request a mod for a new dawn.
It currently has cheats but it is so buggy a simple mod would really improve QOL.
I'd like to be able to set variables: payed tax
it removes grind from the game completely

TNX

Vanerium

May 17, 2018
Would it be possible to mod a character into a game? like having Gwen Tennyson in one of Akaburs games in place of a character. For example having Gwen replace Hermione so it doesnt mess with a whole lot. I completely understand if its not possible or if its to hard/it'll take up to much time.

blahblah98

Mar 26, 2018
Hey man, this is a really cool thread idea. Wether or not you take my request keep doing you man. Here's my request though. I would absolutely love a mod for The Imperial Gatekeeper, specifically for imported characters. The idea came to me by wanting to see characters from RWBY in this game, so that would be my specific request. But I think it could also be expanded so much more to allow for so many other characters to be made. I don't know how modding works and how difficult it would be to add assets. But just imagining a game with this nature combined with being able to download your favorite characters just sounds like a dream come true. Having said that, even if you just added assets for the main 4 RWBY characters I would be ecstatic. I think that could kickstart other modders to do the same though.