5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

OzeCat

Chef
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2023
lcg3_P.gif

Hello all!

As of today, version 0.4.1 is available to all $5+ patrons!

Changes in update 0.4.1 include:

• Animated some scenes with Gibson
  • Inserted a “kabedon” scene with Lifa into the game.
  • Added three new items (leeks, wine, and lamb)
  • Added a new dish: lamb stew
  • You now need to supply this new dish in the quest with Gibson
  • Added ancillary quests for 0.4
  • Added a function for tracking viewed events to the flower. To look at it, you need to select: “Talk” -> “Ask what was and what will be” -> “Select desired plot interval.” Unlocked mini-events will have names; locked ones will simply be labeled “???”. This will help you tell whether you’ve seen all the version’s content.
Links:

Patreon —

Subscribestar —

Boosty —

OzeCat

Chef
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2023
Public Release — Ilias: Alcyone Legends 0.4.1
lcg3_P.gif

Here’s the long-awaited public release of version 0.4.1.

In version 0.4
, Ilias meets the son of Gilbert, the butcher, and tries to help him with a tricky problem. Meanwhile, the unexpected help he gives Wrenna may come back to bite him in the form of a jealous Tifa.

Patch notes for version 0.4:

• Added a new character, Gibson
  • Added voice acting for the guild master
  • Added voice acting for Wrenna’s 0.3 content
  • Added a chibi scene with Tifa
  • Added an animated CG with Wrenna
  • Added scenes with Gibson
  • New Quest: “Part-Time Work with Gilbert”
  • New Quest: “Helping Gibson:
  • Added a function for tracking viewed events to the flower. To look at it, you need to select: “Talk” -> “Ask what was and what will be” -> “Select desired plot interval.” Unlocked mini-events will have names; locked ones will simply be labeled “???”. This will help you tell whether you’ve seen all the version’s content.
New locations added:

• Adventurers Guild courtyard
Partial voice acting of the characters is in progress.

A full playthrough of the new 0.4 content takes about 30 minutes.

On the whole, this update isn’t all that large. It’s more aimed at advancing the plot and building up to the steamy content in version 0.5.

Links (UPDATE 0.4.1):

Google:

Mega:

Cheat code

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Public Release — Ilias: Alcyone Legends 0.4.1
View attachment 3782616

Here’s the long-awaited public release of version 0.4.1.

In version 0.4
, Ilias meets the son of Gilbert, the butcher, and tries to help him with a tricky problem. Meanwhile, the unexpected help he gives Wrenna may come back to bite him in the form of a jealous Tifa.

Patch notes for version 0.4:

• Added a new character, Gibson
  • Added voice acting for the guild master
  • Added voice acting for Wrenna’s 0.3 content
  • Added a chibi scene with Tifa
  • Added an animated CG with Wrenna
  • Added scenes with Gibson
  • New Quest: “Part-Time Work with Gilbert”
  • New Quest: “Helping Gibson:
New locations added:

• Adventurers Guild courtyard
Partial voice acting of the characters is in progress.

A full playthrough of the new 0.4 content takes about 30 minutes.

On the whole, this update isn’t all that large. It’s more aimed at advancing the plot and building up to the steamy content in version 0.5.

Links (UPDATE 0.4.1):

Google: Google Drive

Mega: Mega

Cheat code
hype-anime-hype.gif

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
IliasAlcyoneLegends-0.4.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
Ask what was and what will be ... totally useless as it gives no damn clue I got one event missed in chapter 2 and no damn way to know what the hell it is.

1. Ask what was and what will be (useless)
2. Latest chapter can't find a damn new event at all.. it just keeps telling me no matter where I click no reason to go there basically

So tell me where the hell is there anything new in this chapter? The tracker is a horrible joke.

Review:
Art: 4/5
Sound: 3/5
Game Play: 2/5 (tracker is damn useless and does not provide any damn clues)

The update is even worst as there is NOTHING to do.. I can't go anywhere but home, market place, and smithy. What a bugged game.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Ilias: Alcyone Legends [v0.4.1] [Ozecat]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

dfdsfdsfdsfsds

Feb 1, 2022
I tried to click on everything at new update but nothing happens. What is the event? How to progress story start a new game at latest chapter? Tracker 0 clue.
This is getting a bit annoying this way..

Cosmonga

Jan 23, 2018
For those who can't progress through new update - start a new game and pick 4th chapter. Though previous saves work fine, it seems it fail to trigger new quests.

OzeCat

Chef
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2023
For those who can't progress through new update - start a new game and pick 4th chapter. Though previous saves work fine, it seems it fail to trigger new quests.
I tried to click on everything at new update but nothing happens. What is the event? How to progress story start a new game at latest chapter? Tracker 0 clue.
This is getting a bit annoying this way..
Ask what was and what will be ... totally useless as it gives no damn clue I got one event missed in chapter 2 and no damn way to know what the hell it is.

1. Ask what was and what will be (useless)
2. Latest chapter can't find a damn new event at all.. it just keeps telling me no matter where I click no reason to go there basically

So tell me where the hell is there anything new in this chapter? The tracker is a horrible joke.

Review:
Art: 4/5
Sound: 3/5
Game Play: 2/5 (tracker is damn useless and does not provide any damn clues)

The update is even worst as there is NOTHING to do.. I can't go anywhere but home, market place, and smithy. What a bugged game.

Old saves don't work. Saves before 0.4.1 do not trigger new events in the update.

Unfortunately while we are introducing new mechanics and big updates, renpai will not allow to normalize the work with saves. We apologize.

To start with version 0.4. New game -> select version 0.4

Retsom

Nov 26, 2017
whenever i try to do the "find how to get stronger" quest the game breaks. i buy the log, deliver it to her and the "combat" bugs out. i can hit the log twice and then i am locked. i can not attack again, the hourglass does nothing, i can not leave the combat or do anything else.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: OzeCat

OzeCat

Chef
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2023
whenever i try to do the "find how to get stronger" quest the game breaks. i buy the log, deliver it to her and the "combat" bugs out. i can hit the log twice and then i am locked. i can not attack again, the hourglass does nothing, i can not leave the combat or do anything else.
Please describe the problem in detail, we will try to track it down and solve it ( or help you )
Write in the bugs section

ToastyOats

Aug 5, 2016
For the love of god could someone tell me the correct order of events after the drinking game? I cannot get it right I've tried 10 times now.

OzeCat

Chef
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2023
For the love of god could someone tell me the correct order of events after the drinking game? I cannot get it right I've tried 10 times now.
1 = "... So, I seem to have gone to a tavern where there were quite a few people..."
2 = "... Tifa had a disgruntled expression and Wrenna had a snarky one, and we sort of had an argument?..."
3 = "... Wrenna finally tried my food! She savored literally every bite..."
4 = "... everything started swimming before my eyes, and Tifa was swearing at Wrenna... But Wrenna looked very happy."

OzeCat

Chef
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2023
This problem is very rare, we have not been able to repeat, if you do not have the opportunity to write to discord - attach here a safe with the problem ( mark it for other users that would not inadvertently they did not download it. We will check it )

Retsom

Nov 26, 2017
This problem is very rare, we have not been able to repeat, if you do not have the opportunity to write to discord - attach here a safe with the problem ( mark it for other users that would not inadvertently they did not download it. We will check it )
Here are two saves, one at the last dialoge option before the issue appears and one where the issue has appeared.

Reactions: OzeCat
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes