Unity Completed I'll Get a Bonus Paycheck if I Beat the Customers? ~The Urge to Earn Easy Money~ [2019.1.2.6210] [AleCubicSoft]

Heinz Becker

Jun 4, 2017
Title should read "You will see nothing because every interesting part in this game is garbled because of stupid japanese censorship".

AAkula

Sep 10, 2017
Might as well toss my two cents in as well, the names are not as long in japan either. as Kanto Text takes up far far far LESS space then western letters.

Havoc W

Wolf of F95zone
Donor
Mar 19, 2018
Seriously they're ridiculous with their titles. "I'm walking down the street then a huge assed whore with big amazing GGG tits from downtown dressed in a tight black dress appears in front of me to give me a paizuri so I call my friends and we gangbang her."

"I was studying late at night thinking of ~~*someone*~~ then I died and was sent in another world but this time as a black mage and there's a girl that looks exactly like ~~*someone*~~ and she calls me master?"

"Today I want to tit fuck my aunt's cousin's husband's uncle step daughter who got massive FFF tits and is a insatiable whore behind her innocent front so I'm going to~~~?"

*Very* specific fetishes, I guess.
Don't forget the amazing "My Little Sister Can't Possibly Have A Hemorrhoid?"

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
1-is this game complete?
2-is it in english or just japanese?
3-why is there no mobile game tag?
1-I think so, it does appear to be complete (played all branches just fine).
2-It's actually japanese, english, simplified chinese and traditional chinese. Just press the button in the upper right corner of the main menu to switch to english.
3-Not sure? There is an android version, so the mobile game tag would make sense. @Ryahn can probably answer better or even fix it, being the uploader and a mod aswell. ;P
Oh, FFS! Just when I thought Japanese titles couldn't be any longer!
Just a quick search... there's probably even more. ;P

I'll Get a Bonus Paycheck if I Beat the Customers ~The Urge to Earn Easy Money~
Mayumi's Cuckolding Report ~A Sensitive Wife and Her Adulterous Business Trips~
Interspecies Sex Labyrinth & The Lewd Busty Witch ~Until Patchouli Becomes A Seedbed~
Practical Perfect Assist Type For Masturbation Super Adventure Game "Hentai Boost 2007 DX"
Nekura Ijimerarekko o Tasuketara Natsukareta! ~ Kakure Bakunyuu Bishoujo to Iinari Haramase Dousei Seikatsu ~
Don't forget the amazing "My Little Sister Can't Possibly Have A Hemorrhoid?"
Thanks for reminding me, I actually did forget about that one. ^^

Btw. Anyone else realized that, when you click on her in the main menu, she goes through different facial expressions?

tincann

Jul 18, 2017
Just a heads up the UploadHaven PC link is dead already. It gets a 404 - File not found Error.

whiteflashgod

May 15, 2017
I play this game on android and it appears zoomed in and the game cant be played because the button you need to press to play cards are cut off. And before anyone says it no the is no option for removing full screen fum the display menu

Reactions: Okaaa