[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Buttler

Dec 17, 2019
From this guy , pretty rare thing someone on pixiv actually sharing cards... Unfortunately, other his works not at the same level imo. Although, gotta say this one so weird she is actually hot
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 622621

I would definitely take a look at cards from these but... dream on. :cry:

I remember this one =P It's cool as a standalone card but to recreate Scarlett there is need a hell of the work with bonemod and stuff, with my two left hands I can only imagine

WOW! What a lovely girl!:love: But... She has something that I don’t really like...:unsure: Can I change her a little, make her a little more... realistic? Why not?!:p

There you are!(y)(y)(y)

hysdgfy.png ai_frame_back_01.png

New Card

AISChaF_20200417122148599.png

Last edited:

parotoe

Mar 30, 2020
Not my card but it's really interesting work
View attachment 622241
Btw, this thread is amazing, so many cool cards especially with celebrities, I hope one day someone will make superrealistic Emma Watson, Scarlett Johansson or Milla Jovovich and I would give up real life for good :unsure:
I found this Emma Watson the other day. And Emilia Clarke . More celebrity cards would be awesome.

dehrso

Apr 16, 2020
Nice looking girl. I must need to run the update tonight as what I got didn't quite match the card (example in the spoiler). I've been getting quite a few of these lately so it must be on my end. I know I've got those earrings, though. I don't know what happened.

Once I dulled her skin down and took off my shades, it was time to make her some clothes. I decided on a casual suit that color matched the muffler and body suit I ended up with. Try as I might, I couldn't make the muffler work without eating her hair, so I matched up the trader necklace instead. I don't know why I didn't swap out the earring, but I went ahead and scaled it down so it didn't look like it was made for a mule and color matched it, too.

Probably not what you had in mind, but it works.
View attachment 623683

Oh... forgive the pumps. I pulled the heelz mod. I don't use the studio and heels don't make sense to me in dirt and sand.
Hmm, it's possible that the earrings in the picture don't match the the ones of the actual model. I think I didn't retake a picture last time I saved her.

Glad you like it~

condedracula

Oct 28, 2017
i make Cattleya chara
This Body no work in H scene (freeze) no change position , no change clothe, no camera move , but in the map work fine

Honey_

Jan 19, 2018
i finally did it!!!! i maxed out ''cute'' for ai cards. at least in my opinion :ROFLMAO: so in love with this card

Me:''a card can't be this adorable!!''

this card:'' hold my dhh graphics''

Seulgi (23) super shy, has pervert sex fantasies she is deeply ashamed of and doesn't want anyone to know about it

it would be interesting if someone found out about her fantasies and make them real.
maybe in some upcoming scene

c1.png
c5.png

c2.png c4.png c3.png

AISChaF_20200419003011829.png

Budroi

Apr 17, 2020
I would like to say this is my first attempt at making a character but to be honest I doubt I could take more than 10% credit. This character was made by loading one card then deactivating everything but face (maybe hair too, can't remember) then loading another. See description picture. I believe I made this while using Better repack R2 but have since updated to R4. After getting the main base loaded I did do some tweaking here and there to both face and body but at this point I do not remember what I all edited. I know I added her jewelry but again I may have actually loaded that from another card too. So really the credit goes to those who made the original cards and shared them for use not me.

On a side note, I am not sure if it is a problem with her or something else but while playing with her I found she would get stuck(?) if that is the right term while accessing a wardrobe and become unable to interact with until a game restart. But then I would also randomly find her standing on a bed in the same stuck(?) mode. Restarting game, then I would find her sleeping on that bed.

Description Picture:

Screen Shots:

Her Card:
Velicity.png

One last thing.

Edit: damn I need to pay better attention. first post here has link to the main discussion and it looks like most help occurs there. so i spoilered my problem and will repost it there instead. feel free to ignore it here. left it in the off chance someone here helps.

Last edited:

condedracula

Oct 28, 2017
i have the same trouble whit my last character female make "cattleya" the body slider or skin no work in R4 PACK, but work fine in R2 PACK

Budroi

[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Sep 17, 2019
I share my collection with you guys. They are the most pretty faces I´ve found on the internet. I´m not good in doing faces, so all of them are characters I found but with some modifications.
Excuse me please, What have you done to get a Card up to 11Mb ? ??

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Excuse me please, What have you done to get a Card up to 11Mb ? ??
Standard card size is less than 1mb. You don’t need to do anything for this, the game itself does it. Only if special effects are applied to the card, it can be larger in size. But most cards, even with upgraded skills, are no more than 150-250kb...

Reactions: condedracula
Sep 17, 2019
Standard card size is less than 1mb. You don’t need to do anything for this, the game itself does it. Only if special effects are applied to the card, it can be larger in size. But most cards, even with upgraded skills, are no more than 150-250kb...
1. My standard Card all in the reach of: 170Kb , i realy will know what happened to this 11MB Size Card

Edit : found it ! the Overlays are quit expensive and reeeAlyy Nicee
9,4Mb only the Body Overlay + 2 Mb for anotherone

Last edited:
Reactions: Ausrick and Ric
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes