[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Lavv

Aug 9, 2017
I think it's the right place for that question because it is card related. I'm a newbie to making cards. How can I use more poses in card making? Should I use studio to do that or there is some trick to it? Is there any option to raise cards graphics quality? Any other tricks to make them look better? Here's one of my cards

Reactions: HiddenGameMember

Honey_

Jan 19, 2018
I think it's the right place for that question because it is card related. I'm a newbie to making cards. How can I use more poses in card making? Should I use studio to do that or there is some trick to it? Is there any option to raise cards graphics quality? Any other tricks to make them look better? Here's one of my cards
instal the Gravure plugin. it has less poses than the studio but ads much more to the char maker

you could try the new ai graphics.

Reactions: dehrso

dehrso

Apr 16, 2020
instal the Gravure plugin. it has less poses than the studio but ads much more to the char maker

you could try the new ai graphics.
might I ask what you mean with "new ai graphics"? are there some new graphics mods that I don't know about? :O

Honey_

Jan 19, 2018
might I ask what you mean with "new ai graphics"? are there some new graphics mods that I don't know about? :O
it was recently updated by modders like Hooh
i tried it, but with my hardware I couldn't make an improvement, so I'm back to dhh

here is the link if you wanna try it :

good luck

Reactions: dehrso and Zhangar

Honey_

Jan 19, 2018

Honey_

Jan 19, 2018
Here's a whole set of new models. It took me a long time to tune the face, make-up, body, and clothing until I was satisfied. The cup sizes range from, small and medium, to big, right up to objectively unaesthetic lol
Hope you like it
View attachment 628760 View attachment 628761 View attachment 628762 View attachment 628763 View attachment 628764 View attachment 628765 View attachment 628766 View attachment 628767 View attachment 628768 View attachment 628775
very cute, i go for the smalles one :giggle:

edit: i think the size of the breasts and the width of the thorax don't fit well, for the one with the smallest breasts. :unsure:
kind of overlaps at the side

Last edited:

dehrso

Apr 16, 2020
very cute, i go for the smalles one :giggle:

edit: i think the size of the breasts and the width of the thorax don't fit well, for the one with the smallest breasts. :unsure:
kind of overlaps at the side
me too, hehe

hmm, I know what you mean. I couldn't get it to look much better, when I scale down the breasts, they still sort of "overlap" on the sides. dunno what to do. I think it's one of the limitations of the editor, like how armits always look awkward and the butt shape looks weird when the model bends down.

EDIT: do you think the more endowed ones would look better if I increased the torax/chest/waist/hip width a bit?

Honey_

Jan 19, 2018
me too, hehe

hmm, I know what you mean. I couldn't get it to look much better, when I scale down the breasts, they still sort of "overlap" on the sides. dunno what to do. I think it's one of the limitations of the editor, like how armits always look awkward and the butt shape looks weird when the model bends down.

EDIT: do you think the more endowed ones would look better if I increased the torax/chest/waist/hip width a bit?
I tried out a bit, but if you want to keep the waist thorax proportion, it won't be an easy task.

had a similar problem with this card:

https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-ai-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-3295466

at first her breasts looked like they were held together by an invisible force :ROFLMAO: or much too far apart
took lots of adjustment.....

this card has exactly the opposite problem as your card :

https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-ai-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-3339774

i think her breasts are super cute and beautiful, but as you can see at the second small sample pic, they are slightly too far together.
but if I set them further appart , it looks unnatural. the same applies if I narrow the thorax.........

''perfection is boring, but perfectly imperfect is hard to achieve'' :ROFLMAO:

Honey_

Last edited:
Reactions: dehrso

Caeldain

Sep 1, 2019
God..
I really need this guy Tifa :

She is just amazing, his guy is not at the same level
Looks like she's been shared here

Aerith and Lulu from this blog are amazing but not seeing it shared anywhere. :(

Last edited:

Honey_

Jan 19, 2018

Aerith and Lulu from this blog are amazing but not seeing it shared anywhere. :(
i know, it's not the place for this.........
but youtube just showed me this for all the tifa fans

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

biohrd1108

Jan 31, 2020

Do you know other sites or blogs where ppl upload cards png?

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes