[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Silly request but I saw some of the new outfits in the game first thought was Senko-san I found some great cards for Koikatsu. I do get why though I tried pretty dang hard to make just her outfit, it was not doable with my skills, let alone her face. I did manage to make a poor mans version of her swimsuit though. Not sure where to find it for uploading though.

But I am looking for Senko and Shiro bodies or full fledged chars. Shiro's swimsuit is even easier to design, and I can take some liberties on designing her normal outfit :p It just drives me nuts the parts are there, I just horrible and molding faces the way I want not to bad and tweaking the bodies, but I spend way way to much time on faces and never feel satisfied...

kuyakuruyama

Mar 24, 2020
how to install clothing file?
got a few files with model and flat pattern, both in png
put in coordinate folder but nothing happened

btw any share links for cool clothing cards ?
thank you

Honey_

Jan 19, 2018
how to install clothing file?
got a few files with model and flat pattern, both in png
put in coordinate folder but nothing happened

btw any share links for cool clothing cards ?
thank you
the files in ''coordinate'' are outfits you can load as a whole.
the individual parts have to go to the respective section in the mod folder
mods< sideloader mospack< respective moders folder

dehrso

Apr 16, 2020
I tried out a bit, but if you want to keep the waist thorax proportion, it won't be an easy task.

had a similar problem with this card:

https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-ai-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-3295466

at first her breasts looked like they were held together by an invisible force :ROFLMAO: or much too far apart
took lots of adjustment.....

this card has exactly the opposite problem as your card :

https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-ai-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-3339774

i think her breasts are super cute and beautiful, but as you can see at the second small sample pic, they are slightly too far together.
but if I set them further appart , it looks unnatural. the same applies if I narrow the thorax.........

''perfection is boring, but perfectly imperfect is hard to achieve'' :ROFLMAO:

Honey_
agreed!

I see the issue in the examples you linked, but I also think you did a good job :)

I think what would be a godsend is if there was an option to save specific body and/or face settings. then I could make body, breast, skin, make-up, and face templates and combine them to see what looks good together. even just an option to separate body from breasts would be neat.

do you know of any mod like that...?

nachohtt

May 10, 2017
two new cards. well, one in two versions.

the first one is elven princess Shela, she is very beautiful, exelent with the sword and bow, but she is extremely snooty, conceited and looks down on everyone else.

View attachment 622172
View attachment 622175
View attachment 622177

the scond one is Shela too, but a week after she got captured and enslaved by human soldiers.
She underestimated the strength of the human army and lost.
Now she is just a slave always naked, no makeup, her beloved hair was cut off so that nothing covers her body.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 622188 View attachment 622191
Hey man nice work but How do you get those body marks? They are not showing in my game. Are they a skin mod or an overlay?

Reactions: Saurav16599

Honey_

Jan 19, 2018
agreed!

I see the issue in the examples you linked, but I also think you did a good job :)

I think what would be a godsend is if there was an option to save specific body and/or face settings. then I could make body, breast, skin, make-up, and face templates and combine them to see what looks good together. even just an option to separate body from breasts would be neat.

do you know of any mod like that...?
sadly i don't :cry:

nachohtt

May 10, 2017
the body marks should be there, they are a ''sun tan''

the face marks are an overlay:

sry forgot to add it.....
[/
the body marks should be there, they are a ''sun tan''

the face marks are an overlay:

sry forgot to add it.....
Yea the face slap is showing but not the sun tan. The skin also looks different, may be is the DHH setting? would you mine sharing that? If you dont is ok i will try to figur it out by my self

Last edited:
Reactions: HiddenGameMember

reaver34

Sep 23, 2018
game's looking good, but from what i understand it fell very far away from the artificial acadamy tree, is that correct?

Honey_

Jan 19, 2018
Yea the face slap is showing but not the sun tan. The skin also looks different, may be is the DHH setting? would you mine sharing that? If you dont is ok i will try to figur it out by my self
also set 'skin strength' to 'slender 2'
that is reseted everytime....... :cautious:

Reactions: nachohtt
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes