[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
I wish com3d2 had the graphics of this game. the interaction and reactions of the maids with the different personalities were very good....

View attachment 579584

nothing better than a super shy girl who has to present herself in a way she would normally never do.
she felt so ashamed, especially with her hands tied behind her back. as she saw all the looks an instinctive urge had her move her arms to cover herself, but the ties stopped her movement immediately. It was extremely humiliating but that single moment gave her more arousal than anything she had ever felt before.

View attachment 579588

View attachment 579589

who ever made these eye reflections is my hero. too adorable
i hope all the ai cards are usable for honey selct 2

View attachment 579602
I wish/hope since I havent played yet, that the modders for this game make actual vagina collision for this game. Com3d2 on steam there is a thread from someone who posted meshes and such that had actual collision and what looked like ovaries inside the girls when you shifted the camera specifically. It didn't look like something just ramming into a unopenning vagina. Too bad koikatsu didnt have that or it would have been way better imo.

Reactions: Honey_

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
can somebody explain to me how to download a character from this thread because i didn't understand the instruction on the first page
right click the image typically posted at the bottom of all the other pictures. save it. That is your card. It's basically transmitting data through images.

LoneS2K

May 2, 2020
You guys truly are amazing, I'm new here and just downloaded the game and was wondering if there was a chick share thread. Thank you, all of you beautiful, perverted, arduous working human beings.

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Here's a few i thought I'd share if i do this right!.

These were done using STN version of the game with no other mods.

the spoiler below shows 3 of my latest homes 1 for each main islands build locations and 5 of my girls.
Not my best 5 Girls your not getting them but these girls are pretty cute IMOP!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If anyone is interested I may share my Island home when i have finished it.
hope ya like em i know i do!.

"If any of you were wondering NO none of my girls have Massive breasts I prefer more natural looking breasts not balloons stuffed with water!:p"

MilkyWayy91

May 5, 2020
I wana share my cute girls.
First one is Isabella, for those who loves big and dark areolas.
Second one, is Carla, very cute girl with a hidden fetiche.
Last one is Carla with back problems.

Made with [ScrewThisNoise] AI-Shoujo R3.2

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
are compatible with the StudioNeoV2?
There is a list of contents. Open and choose what you need. Studio Neo V2 is made for scenes. Accordingly, if you download scenes, then they should work. But if you download something that is not intended for the studio, then this will not work.

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
There is a list of contents. Open and choose what you need. Studio Neo V2 is made for scenes. Accordingly, if you download scenes, then they should work. But if you download something that is not intended for the studio, then this will not work.
thanks for the info bro

Reactions: Ric

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
Hi guy ?
Does anyone know how to downlaod cards from this web ( ) ?

And I want to share this for anyone :)
thanks broo hey by the way did you know how you can make fat people i try but the results are criatures very similar of the monsters of Silent Hill ahahaha and its very uncommon see cards like this

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes