InaB_

Oct 7, 2019
At the risk of sounding like an idiot, is there a way to access the character database, or do I need to buy a legit copy of the game for that?
It might be geoblocked for You so You'd need a VPN to look like You're connecting from Japan.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Hey guys cant find re patch I have release 8 how do i update it ?
Download the full version of rx2. Too much has changed since version 8, errors may occur when updating through the adapter. It is better to use the adapter to update recent versions (9.3, rx1). The longer there were no updates, the more useful it is to use the full version download.

Reactions: SoulNoobster

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
is this kotaiku party? Im looking to download mods for that game, but not sure which game this one is.

MACtheWild

Aug 30, 2017
I installed most of the optional mods, save for the ones with noteable conflicts referenced in the readmes. However, now when I tried to load up a sex scene in Free H, the game stalls while loading and eventually crashes, and I'm not sure which ones are causing the problem. Does anybody have a clue what could be causing the issue? Otherwise, I'll have to wait until the next repack so I can redownload everything.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
[ScrewThisNoise][Illusion] Illusion Uploader RIP
Contains cards, scenes, and more for several Illusion projects

Hp1lLn.png
Illusion Uploader Rip
This is everything I have ripped from the official Illusion uploader, so content for their games. These do very little for you unless you have the game it goes with.
Instant starter collection (^_^)v

This pack contains:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

File list

Total Data 77.6 GiB

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
[ScrewThisNoise][Illusion] Illusion Uploader RIP
Contains cards, scenes, and more for several Illusion projects

View attachment 512478
Illusion Uploader Rip
This is everything I have ripped from the official Illusion uploader, so content for their games. These do very little for you unless you have the game it goes with.
Instant starter collection (^_^)v

This pack contains:

File list

Total Data 77.6 GiB
Truly nicely packaged looks even better than the Illusions package release. " Illusion should think about giving this Gentleman a full time job "

Reactions: a1110

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Truly nicely packaged looks even better than the Illusions package release. " Illusion should think about giving this Gentleman a full time job "
That file size, though. Holy crap, there's gotta be hundreds of cards in there. I just finished 6hrs of downloading it, so I haven't gotten around to unpacking any of the archives yet. EDIT: I was wrong, I was so freaking wrong. It's thousands, not hundreds. In the AA2 cards section alone, there are over 22,000 character cards. EDIT2: For those considering downloading the rip, it is 103GB total after unpacking.

Last edited:

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
That file size, though. Holy crap, there's gotta be hundreds of cards in there. I just finished 6hrs of downloading it, so I haven't gotten around to unpacking any of the archives yet. EDIT: I was wrong, I was so freaking wrong. It's thousands, not hundreds. In the AA2 cards section alone, there are over 22,000 character cards. EDIT2: For those considering downloading the rip, it is 103GB total after unpacking.
lol just a few then happy hunting Alex.:) If you come across any characters from Sexy beach Zero give me a shout " for nostalgic reason this was my first Illusion game "

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
was updated to v1.8.

MakerOptimizations
  • Added a fix that should significantly reduce the load time for the Koikatsu character maker
  • Removed camera target settings (reworked as CameraTargetFix, below)

CameraTargetFix (New)
  • For Koikatsu, AI Girl, and PlayHome
  • Hides the cursor in Studio when the camera target is disabled
  • AI Girl: fixes the camera target setting in the game options not working properly

HeterochromiaFix (New)
  • For Koikatsu and EmotionCreators
  • Fixes different iris types being reset when loading a character

ResourceUnloadOptimizations
  • Added PlayHome version
  • Added an option to disable all resource cleanup. Results in faster load times but significantly increases RAM usage. Use at your own risk, may cause crashes or instability if you don't have enough RAM, recommended 16GB RAM or higher.

Reactions: Serance

DragoHunter57

Aug 25, 2017
Okay. So, basically I've already given up on trying to run this bloody game, but I just want to make sure. Alright, I want you all to tell me if I can run this game with my potato PC. Here are the specs:

• Video Card: AMD Radeon Graphics Processor (0x6900)
• CPU: AMD A9-9420 RADEON R5, 5 COMPUTE CORES 2C+3G
• RAM: 4 GB

Just tell me the cold hard truth.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Okay. So, basically I've already given up on trying to run this bloody game, but I just want to make sure. Alright, I want you all to tell me if I can run this game with my potato PC. Here are the specs:

• Video Card: AMD Radeon Graphics Processor (0x6900)
• CPU: AMD A9-9420 RADEON R5, 5 COMPUTE CORES 2C+3G
• RAM: 4 GB

Just tell me the cold hard truth.
Radeon R5 it's a igpu.

Tbko

Aug 22, 2017
I've been having a problem since a few weeks, whenever i try to download new characters from the server i get this screen

Sin título.png

What should I do?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes