[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
They're getting cuter all the time!
I was looking for an overlay on the overalls - I guess I never paid attention to the tear pattern on those. If only the shorts did the same thing....

Probably, if you're getting that card to work. It dumps it straight to old\etc on mine, which means it doesn't even see it as a card.
yep

Floozy

May 1, 2020
My little gathering of shipwrecks...
I found this game and was instantly smitten by its toon creator.
I have been a hardcore fan of The Sims 3 for years and years, and continuously play it.
AI*Girl is a nice change of routine, since TS3 is VERY maintenance-demanding, in regard of getting everything to run smoothly.
The toon-creator in AI*Girl is simply awesome.

Here are:
1x Male Hero (A brave attempt of making him look more westerner).
1x Female Younger Adult (She is a bit taller than her other three female companions, but shorter than the male hero).
1x Female Devilishly Naughty redhead with wings.
1x Female Innocent(ish) girl with freckles (and a rather voluptous rack and tush).
1x Female Catgirl. (At least she think she is a cat. She might have watched to many catwoman-movies).
1x My bunker-looking housing (from the outside, i.e.), with all amenities included for a interesting and perverted lifestyle.

Enjoy. I know I do. <3

*Edited: Rev.2 of my toons, due to improvement/fitting of accessories. -And added my house.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Some of these houses are well-done, but a lot of them are very cramped.

I know the first couple of map-zones are pretty small, but with the bad camera-controls, you need a room to be about 4x4 just to be able to navigate the camera around in a sex-scene.

I had to give up on a treehouse that someone shared when I realized that one of the rooms was blocked off because there wasn't room to get through the door because the bed was too big.

For the beach and forest, mostly I make due to tents and camping sets. The final location has an actual house (made mostly of prefab squads slapped together)

I've built myself a little thing on housing island. originally just a witches cottage, but it looks pretty small on that huge island, and any girls I teleport there mostly wander around picking at dirt away from the house.

jico

Jun 3, 2017
i copied somw new cards to chara/female but when i start the game, it loss and move to chara/old/etc folder and they not appear in my games, anyone can fix its

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes