• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Floozy

May 1, 2020
My first attempt to create a drow.
The challenge with toons based on obsidian black, is that black is such a darn difficult shade(...) to get out the details.
Anyways I think I did pretty well. It took me a while to understand how to enhance the tiddy-bits (the areola).
By juggling (no pun intended) the color and shiney-sliders, I managed to make the pointy bits to stand out(...) from the rest of the skin.
I believe canonically drows got black eyes, but since nobody ever actually seen one, I took the liberty of giving them a bit red.

I hope You all will have a looksie. Enjoy!

Edit: I am in a good flow, so I made a male toon (White Framed Card). It's still a bit of WIP, since I can't seem to decide on length, how much 'slenderman' and other proportions.

Last edited:

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
Buddies one doubt did you know if you can Export a Model of Ai Shoujo to Photoshop Blender or Daz and when i say A model i refer no a Screenshot

parotoe

Mar 30, 2020
I have updated my girl collection. I have removed some and I have added new ones.

I repeat myself, none of their faces are mine, I´m terrible at doing faces. They are just the most pretty ones I could find on the internet till now, with few modifications. 12 is my favourite.

Feel free to download, modify, and share.

Last edited:

parotoe

Mar 30, 2020
DeUglyOne You helped me a lot with removing color from tattoos, and I apreciate it. So just if you want, could you remove color of my 21 girl? I really hate color tattoos

solidhard

Apr 16, 2020
Nice ones, could you share the website? Thanks
Websites that were shared in this thread such as and it's almost impossible to find actual cards there, but this is where I found Harley Quinn card made by and she Is one of my favorites now!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

parotoe

Mar 30, 2020
Websites that were shared in this thread such as and it's almost impossible to find actual cards there, but this is where I found Harley Quinn card made by and she Is one of my favorites now!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks!

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
Wow!
Just... wow

I'll take a look tonight when I get off work. (Working again, yay! What? Inventory? Ah, man...) Still working on my first cup jug of coffee at the moment.

I know you've seen me bitching at others for being off-topic. That belongs in the modding thread.
And, yes, you can export to an .obj file with a mod that's already installed in the R4 version.
ohh thanks alot Bro well i will check the Thread

D

Deleted member 1954024

Any chance someone have, or has seen any Taylor Swift card? I really, really want one. I would even stop killing demons if i found one. Well... maybe.

Last edited by a moderator:

speedynl

Aug 23, 2017
Hi guy ?
Does anyone know how to downlaod cards from this web ( ) ?

And I want to share this for anyone :)
i did dl the 100 mod pack, this 1 looks familer :D

mm it seems they changed the login for baidu, i had/have a account there, but they need a phone number now for a security code, and it don't accept numbers from outside it seems

Last edited:

majinosity

Feb 11, 2019
Am I not understanding the point of pixiv? All tease and no share. only found 1 card so far.
Most Asian communities are pretty protective of their creations. They like to show but not share.

You need try and search by tag with people who properly tagged their post.

"キャラ配布 AI少女"

I'll save you some time, click this link:

CurryVictim

May 14, 2020
Thank you. I just started Ai Shoujo so I don’t have any cards to share yet, so I appreciate what‘s been posted. I did want to share a link, to inspire the creation of more waifus.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes