MightyNo

May 19, 2017
die Positionen sind auch davon abhängig, wo und mit welcher du gerade sex hast.
Die eigenen stats der Girls stehen da für ob du -Anal oder Slave sex Positionen angezeigt bekommst aber Die Items brauchst du im voraus in der Truhe.
zB. eine mit wenig vigilance und viel Perversion macht eher bei sklaven Spielen mit, und so weiter.
Wenn die Frau das macht oder die Situation das zuläßt wird dir das im H-Menue auch angezeigt also mausrunterscrollen dann.
So hab ich das bis jetzt verstanden.hoffe konnte helfen.
danke für die antwort war dabei alle werte auf max zu bringen :D und woher wusstest du das ich auch deutsch spreche :D

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
The trader girl dissapered from my game?

I have yet to unlock access to the ruins, and she dissaeared a few days ago. Will she come back? If I trigger any story event she appears during the scene but she will dissapear from the map afterwards.

It also happened to me several times. For some time she disappeared, later she reappeared.

skyneedler9

Oct 27, 2019
It also happened to me several times. For some time she disappeared, later she reappeared.
it's a normal thing guys, she takes her boat off the island to someplace else and comes back later. She's not needed for the progression of the story, she'll appear regardless when you meet the requirements to advance. The boat im talking about per say is the one at the first beach on the island, you'll notice it disappears when she leaves and appears when she's back.

Teodex

Mar 12, 2018
Thanks. I feared it got bugged.

Btw, this is the most fun I'm having with an Illusion game since last decade, I had completly give up on them. I didn't even know this game existed until yesterday, great surprise.

Cruxiz

Jun 23, 2017
Guys, help me out. I run the game on a RTX 2060 and have set the resolution to 1080p at 1/4th. It. barely gets 15-20 FPS. What the hell is going on?

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
Please help me!
Illusion AI game

The game not runing the my PC.

Phenom x4 3.2 GHz
12gb ddr3 ram
8gb 256 bit radeon video card..
win10 pro

I start the game, open the starting logos and 1-2 sec and close program..
Not running? as in not booting at all, or as in very sluggish?

nyetdragon

Jul 28, 2018
I SEEN IT! I saw the girls H each other! XDD frikkin I was just sitting out at the ruins pier just fishing when I heard the noise and went to investigate, they were inside one of the buildings just going at it!

they really like to do things when you're not around, that was a one-off situation, and then I saw a girl talking to the merchant later. I know it's a stretch but they are all like over 75% naughty at like 80% the time, I know two are like always 100% when I check, yet they don't ask me for H... happened around the time I told the main girl no and she went off to diddle herself. I'm just curious if her selfish personality may have a jealousy complex and she's making the girls uncomfortable to ask, like I said it's a huge stretch, but it is weird that all are at 3 hearts but for days in the game they just haven't approached me to H despite me doing it often at the start with them, and their moods being overwhelmingly naughty. I could just be overlooking like perversion and darkness traits or something.
They even do it in front of me and with my most fav girl ...
found out one of the "jealous" girl not having sexy time with hero for couple of days since she likey to stay at ruin house (IDK why but maybe she likes ghost or somthing there lol?) while i always stuck hero at beach house for fishing lol .

• Haha
Reactions: skyneedler9

Fakeuser002

Jan 23, 2018
They even do it in front of me and with my most fav girl ...
found out one of the "jealous" girl not having sexy time with hero for couple of days since she likey to stay at ruin house (IDK why but maybe she likes ghost or somthing there lol?) while i always stuck hero at beach house for fishing lol .
Girls actually are set to develop favorite locations (as well as favorite food, sex positions, etc), so the more time a girl spends around a certain location the more likely it is she'll spend even more time hanging around there in the future. I "conditioned" each girl to hang around in different bases because it was making my game lag too much before I changed the install directory to my SSD. If you want the girls to interact with eachother more often you can go the opposite route and condition them to hang around in the same base.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm having a hard time with cold medicine. I can neither buy nor sell anything, nothing gets added to or is taken from my inventory with no indication it didn't work, and I can only make gauze at the medicine table with question marks on the other recipes, so I have no idea how to unlock it for self creation. My girl, I only have one, keeps working until she passes out and has had a cold for a while now. This is getting to the point where I'm making zero progress. I've made it as far as the ruins, but she keeps fainting and no unlocking progress is made on the next area without a girl active.

iSoulfire

Aug 9, 2018
I'm having a hard time with cold medicine. I can neither buy nor sell anything, nothing gets added to or is taken from my inventory with no indication it didn't work, and I can only make gauze at the medicine table with question marks on the other recipes, so I have no idea how to unlock it for self creation. My girl, I only have one, keeps working until she passes out and has had a cold for a while now. This is getting to the point where I'm making zero progress. I've made it as far as the ruins, but she keeps fainting and no unlocking progress is made on the next area without a girl active.
You only unlock recipes when you possess the materials for it. There isn't any other condition. If you click on the recipes with "?????", it still lists the ingredients it uses, so you can use it to search for the right ones. IIRC, the cold medicine one is the first on the medicine table craft station and it's ingredients are farmable(not sure which seed to use, though).

GSlayer1

Sep 7, 2019
anyone know how to activate view_motivation_status.cs? the REAME says it uses number pad can i stil use it if i use a micro keyboard (a full keyboard without the right side numbers)

AND also is RealPOV supposed to blur the face in first person?

mrphamvn

Dec 16, 2018
When I press F1, it will show Mod settings like this. instead of showing game status

How to fix it? Thanks
My game version is [ScrewThisNoise] AI-Shoujo R1.3

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You only unlock recipes when you possess the materials for it. There isn't any other condition. If you click on the recipes with "?????", it still lists the ingredients it uses, so you can use it to search for the right ones. IIRC, the cold medicine one is the first on the medicine table craft station and it's ingredients are farmable(not sure which seed to use, though).
The first one is antipyretic grass, so that must mean cold medicine requires that. Funny thing, I had antipyretic grass and gave it to her in hopes it would help when I couldn't buy the medicine from the special items category of the trader's shop.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Okay, finally got her some cold medicine, but she said something like she still feels hot or something like that and just went back to sleep as if she never took it. Is that supposed to happen and she'll recover over time or is that a failed outcome? I also no longer have the ability to give her any, I can't interact at all.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes