27X

Oct 30, 2019
I SEEN IT! I saw the girls H each other! XDD frikkin I was just sitting out at the ruins pier just fishing when I heard the noise and went to investigate, they were inside one of the buildings just going at it!

they really like to do things when you're not around, that was a one-off situation, and then I saw a girl talking to the merchant later. I know it's a stretch but they are all like over 75% naughty at like 80% the time, I know two are like always 100% when I check, yet they don't ask me for H... happened around the time I told the main girl no and she went off to diddle herself. I'm just curious if her selfish personality may have a jealousy complex and she's making the girls uncomfortable to ask, like I said it's a huge stretch, but it is weird that all are at 3 hearts but for days in the game they just haven't approached me to H despite me doing it often at the start with them, and their moods being overwhelmingly naughty. I could just be overlooking like perversion and darkness traits or something.
As I said, it's a sliding array. there are two precepts that produce friendly and there are three that produce selfish. If you say no to a selfish girl she'll get her kicks from somewhere else, and if that produces H results that her personality is geared towards, you pretty much out of loop literally from then on. Sometimes you get what you want, but what you wanted wasn't what you needed. Kinda like life innit. Sometimes she's just not that into you.

Guys, help me out. I run the game on a RTX 2060 and have set the resolution to 1080p at 1/4th. It. barely gets 15-20 FPS. What the hell is going on?
Turn self shadowing and AO and AA off, esp in any mods. Note that mods setting won't take effect until the game reinitializes from a scene or cutscene.

If that doesn't work restart the with the lowest setting and work from there. Note just outside of shan's house on the north side and from the abandoned lighthouse in the opposite direction you're basically rendering half the island with full shading even for things you can't see at once and framerate is going to tank no matter what.

Last edited:
Reactions: skyneedler9

27X

Oct 30, 2019
anyone know how to activate view_motivation_status.cs? the REAME says it uses number pad can i stil use it if i use a micro keyboard (a full keyboard without the right side numbers)

AND also is RealPOV supposed to blur the face in first person?
Turn DoF off, don't use fxaa.

MajinGlue

Nov 7, 2019
As I said, it's a sliding array. there are two precepts that produce friendly and there are three that produce selfish. If you say no to a selfish girl she'll get her kicks from somewhere else, and if that produces H results that her personality is geared towards, you pretty much out of loop literally from then on. Sometimes you get what you want, but what you wanted wasn't what you needed. Kinda like life innit. Sometimes she's just not that into you.

Turn self shadowing and AO and AA off, esp in any mods. Note that mods setting won't take effect until the game reinitializes from a scene or cutscene.

If that doesn't work restart the with the lowest setting and work from there. Note just outside of shan's house on the north side and from the abandoned lighthouse in the opposite direction you're basically rendering half the island with full shading even for things you can't see at once and framerate is going to tank no matter what.
What is AO and AA , where is it at and how do I turn it off

27X

Oct 30, 2019
What is AO and AA , where is it at and how do I turn it off
AO is ambient occlusion and AA AntiAliasing, and you turn them off in either the main graphics menu and/or the F1 mod menu for any mods you have.

AA can't be turned off in DHH because DHH doesn't have an option to turn it off, every other mod it's in the F1 mod menu.

Feb 23, 2019
Okay, finally got her some cold medicine, but she said something like she still feels hot or something like that and just went back to sleep as if she never took it. Is that supposed to happen and she'll recover over time or is that a failed outcome? I also no longer have the ability to give her any, I can't interact at all.
Just wait. The "she has a cold" notification should be gone from her status. The beyotch needs to sleep.

boneknocker

Nov 4, 2019
Exactly as you've said. AG3 definitely have much more 'functionality and feature' on H-scene compared to AI girl. The only part AI girl win would be the graphic. I wonder if AI girl would have more update in the long run and eventually reach AG3 level of "AI".
AI Shoujo for me, it seem get push into the market with really rush. beside from performance problem, it also come with ton of bugs (may be the most buggy game Illusion ever made). and yeah girl behavior not that good too when compare with older game such as AA2 (honestly you gonna surprise at how many activity girl in that game can do) but then again when i think about how rush Koikatu land on the market when so many thing in the game left unfinished and not even one of DLCs can fill up what missing. honestly now i worry AI possible meet the same fate.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: w.iT

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Alright, I give up. I've searched every area blue or lower and nothing for the last several hours. I'm looking for ingredients for the stomach medicine and, if my theory is correct, it requires red fruit. Problem is I haven't found a single one, though I could just be incredibly lucky considering my difficulty with the cold medicine earlier. Which level area (white, blue, orange) and what type of area (glove, shovel, pick axe) are they found in?

Crysredfield

Dec 30, 2018
Alright, I give up. I've searched every area blue or lower and nothing for the last several hours. I'm looking for ingredients for the stomach medicine and, if my theory is correct, it requires red fruit. Problem is I haven't found a single one, though I could just be incredibly lucky considering my difficulty with the cold medicine earlier. Which level area (white, blue, orange) and what type of area (glove, shovel, pick axe) are they found in?
Red Fruit is gained with Red Seed and a Planter takes about 40 min for ~1 Red Fruit

speedynl

Aug 23, 2017
ScrewThisNoise
thx again for your wonderfull repacks, i love those things

now as for the game
its kind of boring, farming farming (or use cheat) unlock locations, wait for girl to grow, free the other 2 girls
raise stats, give them all kind of special ability's, then when all is maxed(4 hearts) and you go to house island(with all 4), then there is nothing left

well you can build all kind of stuf, and f'uck them, or they fuck you, but thats it
even easy mode is a joke, it was fun for xx time, but in the end nothing left to play for/with, maybe in time they bring more stuff out, but for now, the game is a joke

btw there is a futa option when making/changing a girl, but when ticked she don't get a dick, or the uncensor f'k this up or it just don't work

Last edited:

Nasedo

Aug 11, 2018
AI Shoujo for me, it seem get push into the market with really rush. beside from performance problem, it also come with ton of bugs (may be the most buggy game Illusion ever made). and yeah girl behavior not that good too when compare with older game such as AA2 (honestly you gonna surprise at how many activity girl in that game can do) but then again when i think about how rush Koikatu land on the market when so many thing in the game left unfinished and not even one of DLCs can fill up what missing. honestly now i worry AI possible meet the same fate.
It looks like you have more than enough experience with Illusion games to expect buggy product with poor performance. Not even comparing to AA2 or any older product, just comparing to HoneySelect or Koikatsu, and those products been patched for months with constant community help. Now Illusion has more work to do, as they abandon or just find a hole in Japanese law and releasing their product for wider audience. For some reason, before when Illusion games been strictly released to Japanese market, apparently they got enough customers and money and paid DLC's brought them additional penny in their pocket.
It's a quite common practice when games being released as full playable versions, but since day one players receiving purely broken product.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes