• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

bloodsuga

Oct 23, 2019
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this..

Would anybody be able to point me in the direction of some Final Fantasy cards?
Be cool to have some Viera/Miq'ote (FFXIV) or Cindy Aurum/Aranea Highwind (FFXV). Maybe the girls from FFVIII?

Thanks in advance!
I have a lightning card if you want.
But Im in school now gota wait for me to get home :D

888hydra

Oct 27, 2019
Is there a "free mode" yet?
Thank you!
I'm not sure what is free mode means. But if you mean the mode that you can H with the girl in every situation and every position, there are no actual free mode yet.

How to import somes girls to map ?
thank you
You can add more girl to the game by terminal. There are 3 inactive terminals in the game world, which you need to play the game, interact with girl, unlock region to access them.

The one thing you can achieve for now is 100% save. If you using BR, there is a folder name "[OPTIONAL] BRExtras" located in game directory which you can find 100% save there.

Reactions: mrphamvn

AdmiralAtago

Sep 18, 2019
Sorry I’m late to the party.

Is there a penis uncensor yet? I downloaded and ran R1.3 and the vagina is there without censor but penis is mosaic.

Any help would be appreciated!

bubbobubba

Sep 18, 2019
Hello, is there any way to make transparent clothing, or a slider to make transparency as you wish?
with the overlay mod. Easy. in character creator mode, use the overlay option when selected the desired clothing, export the texture, find the exported png image in the userdata/overlays folder, open it with any image editor that support transparency (like Photoshop ) set your desired transparency, save the image as png , and use the saved png as overlay ,with the hide base texture option enabled. Lot easier than it sounds. You can also use the in game material editor, for lesser results.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MondoTough

speedynl

Aug 23, 2017
How to import somes girls to map ?
thank you
there are 2 girls you need to find/unlock, then when on housing island you can port them there, otherwise they just roam the island

btw there is no mod that allow you to import more girls atm 4 on house island is max atm

Reactions: mrphamvn

thinform932

Oct 12, 2018
Performance issues, potential workaround(s)...

Also note: for those suffering from really poor (constant -- not spiked or frozen for a moment scenarios, this will happen) frame rates when playing... Of course, lower graphics settings, for Nvidia cards kill Anisotropic settings, all off (from what I understand AMD cards don't have this as a modifiable setting)...

In game, only release girls as needed until you unlock the housing island. Travel to the housing island (you'll notice a 50%+ bump in frames), build a decent home and setup all the things you need (farm plots, chicken coup, playground, library, kitchen, bathroom/bathing facilities, bedrooms) then invite two of your girls to the housing island. Then unlock whatever girls aren't unlocked on the main island and train them up fast. Now alternate back and forth 1-2 days at a time and you will notice a 25%+ bump in frames as a constant, with common average frames riding higher than 60fps.

Note: if in the beginning with just the Merchant and first girl, if you aren't getting at least a common average of 25+ fps, this game will be unplayable for you. You either need a new graphics card, or you are bottlenecking at the processor, RAM, motherboard, or the Hard Disk. Use your resource monitor (on Windows there is a built in one in the Task Manager) to see what is being slammed the hardest. Also, I noticed that the game wants to pull a pretty constant 8-12GB of RAM with spiked that go above 16GB at times. If you have less than 8GB of RAM this will likely be unplayable, and under 12 you will likely freeze a lot randomly as the girls move about...

I am working on a mod to optimize the video settings and also to add additional girls to the game (for those without much issue running 4 girls, the merchant, and player in the same zone) I am thinking of using the housing island terminal as the location to add more girls. This way if you add in 4-5 on the housing island, you know you will still perform well. If you add in a 6th and it starts slamming the computer, you can send 1 to the Ruined Island. This way people can establish their own maximum and spread them between the two islands accordingly.
I'll be following your development, as I'm intrigued about that optimization mod. You will be also posting it in the Illusion Discord server?

I am using Intel HD i5 7200 (integrated graphics), 8gb Ram. Between using the lowest resolution, lowest graphic settings, along with FarClipPlane mod, I can sqeeze out 20-25 fps on the first island with one gal and the merchant. Now, I personally am not too concerned about filling up an island with girls. So saying only two gals get rendered, and a decently big house, how playable do you think my game will be in the "housing" island when I get there? (I'm not using 100% save or cheats either)

Reactions: pigtamer69

Fakeuser002

Jan 23, 2018
there are 2 girls you need to find/unlock, then when on housing island you can port them there, otherwise they just roam the island

btw there is no mod that allow you to import more girls atm 4 on house island is max atm
There are actually 3 girls you can unlock, one near the third base after the rock bridge and before the factory, the second in one of the buildings in the city ruins and the last one in the secret lab. So you can have a total of 4 custom girls plus the shop girl.

MondoTough

Jan 14, 2018
with the overlay mod. Easy. in character creator mode, use the overlay option when selected the desired clothing, export the texture, find the exported png image in the userdata/overlays folder, open it with any image editor that support transparency (like Photoshop ) set your desired transparency, save the image as png , and use the saved png as overlay ,with the hide base texture option enabled. Lot easier than it sounds. You can also use the in game material editor, for lesser results.
Damn, now I need to install photoshop!!! Thanks man!

Reactions: bubbobubba

skyneedler9

Oct 27, 2019
For people losing bone mod values and stuff on characters... I'ma give ya a rundown on it...

1-when loading a girl into a world with bone mods she won't have them initially, you'll need to use the terminal to edit them...

2-BE ADVISED that when saving a COSTUME, the mod values are added to said costume if you modify the bones and save the costume it retains on the costume card.

3-I have noticed sometimes the bone mod values don't always save or load on the character cards, so I always save the costume the girls have on them in the costume cards with their modded values, they seem to never fail on me to retain bone mods. I haven't tried skin overlays but I'm sure it might be the same way.

I've played enough to notice this a lot, it's really annoying, it's not like honey select where the girl's card has a bone mod txt file attached by it in the char card section, so saving this stuff on the card... ... it's not 100% perfect it seems.

joq10001

Sep 9, 2019
I did every step and tested this out, but couldn't get it to work. It doesn't launch in VR even after changing the shortcut target. Are there extra steps or something else required if there's no IPA patching, and therefore not creating the VR shortcut?

Hoping this gets picked up for VR! Thanks.
Do you have steam vr running?
The first time I ran the exe after the patching process, my game started in a different mode, like it was updating something by itself, how was it for you?

Anyway. in case it helps I have uploaded the file that needed updating, give mine a try.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes