[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Request Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
This is the card I'm requesting being brought over to HS2 if anyone could do it. I would be very grateful. View attachment 2143490
Apologies for my ignorance. Is that an original character or one resembling one from a game or similar? If the latter it is worth including the name.
Have you searched already here on the card Sharing thread, or on any of the other card sharing sites like Bepis DB, Discord, Kenzato Booru, etc?

Oct 22, 2017
Apologies for my ignorance. Is that an original character or one resembling one from a game or similar? If the latter it is worth including the name.
Have you searched already here on the card Sharing thread, or on any of the other card sharing sites like Bepis DB, Discord, Kenzato Booru, etc?
It's an original somebody did. She's just your average tomboy with red hair, wearing overalls lol

Here2Fap3

Sep 20, 2020
Hi all - I'm wondering if anyone can take a crack at this latina cutie known as Zaya Cassidy. Attaching some photos here for research. Thanks :)

uncleleroy666

Sep 6, 2017
Before I go Commission these does anyone have these girls

Miranda Cosgrove
Victoria Justice
Debby Ryan
Miley Cirus
Sasha Alexander
COTE DE PABLO
Pauley perette
Kira Kosarin

I can provide pics too

Also any of the WWF Divas from thr attitude Era too

Oct 22, 2017
Mr-Fox you are a god in my eyes, mate. I'm just one more card from having my favorite HS1 cards moved to HS2 so I can delete HS1 for space on my PC. Could you please take pity on me and port this last card? She's another tomboy and the only mod she has is her hair since it's literally boys' hair. I would be in your debt forever. You're the greatest man fccde5823b78ebe508633de9c1e0fc58bd6b6d24.png ❤ ❤❤❤❤❤

nirvanas13

Nov 2, 2022
Before I go Commission these does anyone have these girls

Miranda Cosgrove
Victoria Justice
Debby Ryan
Miley Cirus
Sasha Alexander
COTE DE PABLO
Pauley perette
Kira Kosarin

I can provide pics too

Also any of the WWF Divas from thr attitude Era too
I'm willing to share the bill for Victoria Justice and Miranda Cosgrove , hit me up

• Love
Reactions: DarkLegionaireXIV

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Victoria Justice and Miranda Cosgrove..... Pleeeeeease someone make them a reality. Oh God yes...
Looking at some pictures of Miranda Cosgrove, I suspect a good starting point may be a fusion of Liv Tyler and Jessica Biel. I won't have time to confirm or crash that thought for a few days though, so thought I'd share it in case anyone else fancies trying first.

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Mr-Fox you are a god in my eyes, mate. I'm just one more card from having my favorite HS1 cards moved to HS2 so I can delete HS1 for space on my PC. Could you please take pity on me and port this last card? She's another tomboy and the only mod she has is her hair since it's literally boys' hair. I would be in your debt forever. You're the greatest man View attachment 2147644 ❤ ❤❤❤❤❤
This is the grumpy emo sister of Tomboy with the imaginative name Tomboy 2...

When her more peppy sister is more into outdoors activities and sport she's into punkrock and black/goth metal and is a "hardcore gamer", at least according to herself.
[MrFoxxx] Tomboy 2.png

I made the textures for both the top and pants from scratch.

If you want me to change anything or have any trouble, let me know

Don't forget to like. ;)

Cheers!

Last edited:

uncleleroy666

Sep 6, 2017
This is the grumpy emo sister of Tomboy with the imaginative name Tomboy 2...

When her more peppy sister is more into outdoors activities and sport she's into punkrock and black/goth metal and is a "hardcore gamer", at least according to herself.
View attachment 2149204

If you want me to change anything or have any trouble, let me know

Don't forget to like. ;)

Cheers!
Do you do commissions? I have a few I have not listed that I would love some help with please

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote