[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Request Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Edit: I asked. Can't be shared at the moment, the lady is precious.

-----------
Would anyone have this chara? Checking in here before I go and beg the original poster for the card.

View attachment 2159944

Here is the original post:

Here you go my friend.

I have recreated this card to my best ability. I don't know her name so I choose the imaginative name of "GDC Babe"..:LOL:
I went with the version to the right. I'm sure you can make the left one and also any adjustments needed.

Gabriélle:
GDC Babe Preview.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*Edit
Her name is Gabriélle now.

Last edited:
Oct 22, 2017
Here you go my friend.

I have recreated this card to my best ability. I don't know her name so I choose the imaginative name of "GDC Babe"..:LOL:
I went with the version to the right. I'm sure you can make the left one and also any adjustments needed.

GDC Babe:
View attachment 2166982

You are a god above gods.... Would you accept payment for your hard work??? Many of us appreciate you, also need you lol..

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
You are a god above gods.... Would you accept payment for your hard work??? Many of us appreciate you, also need you lol..
Hmm monnees for me?.. :unsure: :D Thank you so kindly.:)
Yes I have thought about starting some form of account but didn't feel I was putting out good enough stuff.
Now that you offer so nicely I might look into it. I don't think it would be something with regular content being guaranteed because I am working my butt of to secure an employment at a cabinetmakers company atm. So it would be more in the line of buy my a coffee type of account. Not sure where would be a good place though. :unsure: Any suggestions?

Oct 22, 2017
Hmm monnees for me?.. :unsure: :D Thank you so kindly.:)
Yes I have thought about starting some form of account but didn't feel I was putting out good enough stuff.
Now that you offer so nicely I might look into it. I don't think it would be something with regular content being guaranteed because I am working my butt of to secure an employment at a cabinetmakers company atm. So it would be more in the line of buy my a coffee type of account. Not sure where would be a good place though. :unsure: Any suggestions?
Patreon of course! And even Discord, which is where I found a couple of people who do commissions. Hahaha

Oct 22, 2017
Here you go my friend.

GDC Babe:
View attachment 2166982

Could you maybe work your divine magic mate? 201504141405345854.jpg

Oct 22, 2017
Man I wish there was a tool that can convert cards from HS1, PlayHome, SBPR, and PlayClub to Ai Shoujo and HS2...

Maybe even HS2 and Ai Shoujo to Room Girl. They're all not that much different when you think about it.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Man I wish there was a tool that can convert cards from HS1, PlayHome, SBPR, and PlayClub to Ai Shoujo and HS2...

Maybe even HS2 and Ai Shoujo to Room Girl. They're all not that much different when you think about it.
Read here : HS2/AI Shoujo cards are compatible.

But what will you do with all these cards?
I have collected more than 400 HS2 cards - and only these I like! Never can have sex with all that girls in a year :p

Last edited:
Oct 22, 2017
Read here : HS2/AI Shoujo cards are compatible.

But what will you do with all these cards?
I have collected more than 400 HS2 cards - and only these I like! Never can have sex with all that girls in a year :p
Yet they don't work in reverse according to the article. Illusion is a complicated company mate...

I just want my chars from previous games into HS2 so I can delete them and save space. Lol

Reactions: Mr-Fox
Jan 30, 2021

It's not likely... like EVER. Such a converter would have to measure the HS1 body mesh slider coordinates, then translate them perfectly into HS2 body mesh coordinates before spitting out a new HS2 card. We attempted just such a plugin last year, and failed miserably. It would take the Illusion development team to accomplish this--and they are (1) slobbering morons who wouldn't know a good idea if it slobbered on them OR (2) bound by some Japanese law to prevent better features.

As for what we CAN do, whether a character card works in another game depends on when its origin game was released. HS2/AIShoujo/Roomgirl are all compatible in many respects. They represent Generation 2. Why they work is because they use the same default female body model & blend-shape slider system. This same attribute is why their cards cannot work with HS1, Playhome, and Sexy Beach--which represents Generation 1 and uses a different body system.

Here's the timeline:

Generation 1:
  1. Sexy Beach
  2. Honey Select 1
  3. Playhome
Generation 2:
  1. AI Shoujo
  2. Honey Select 2
  3. Roomgirl
Here's the FAQ:
  • HS2/AIS cannot load Roomgirl cards.
  • Roomgirl can load HS2 cards--depending on whether mods were used.
  • HS2/AIS are 99% perfectly interchangeable--depending whether mods are used.
  • Playhome can load most HS1 and Sexy Beach cards.
  • HS1 cannot load PH cards.
  • Sexy Beach cannot load anything but its own cards.

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
I know it might be difficult but can anyone make a slime girl card? A black slime girl that looks a bit like a symbiote from Spider-Man.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote