[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Request Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Last edited:
Reactions: Mr-Fox
Jan 30, 2021
Guys, can someone hunt in their caches to see if they have a copy of any of these character cards from or at Yuki-portal?
These dudes fsr close out their sharing options after a short period.

I want this one most:
HS2_2020-10-25-18-14-58-575.png HS2_2020-10-26-11-27-25-050.png
But this one or really ANY would be good to have.
HS2_2022-11-21-21-58-15-047.png

Last edited:

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Jan 30, 2021
Guys, can someone hunt in their caches to see if they have a copy of any of these character cards from or at Yuki-portal?

I want this one most:
View attachment 2187236 View attachment 2187237
View attachment 2187240
Stupid butt moes think they have to put a big fancy "time limit" on their sharing. Here's some of Sudako's cards... Ken-san is next! :p

HS2_2021-12-29-20-03-34-909.png HS2ChaF_20221122195327053.png

HS2_2022-07-18-19-29-32-894.png HS2ChaF_20221122192222964.png
HS2_2022-11-06-21-38-11-711-1461x1536.png HS2ChaF_20221122185901967.png

Oct 22, 2017

I want this one most:
View attachment 2187240
Would you be willing to fulfill my plea mate?

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021

I want this one most:
View attachment 2187240
This has recently been added to Yuki Portal

Looks like the same character. Not by Ken but refers to it being a Ken character in the comments.

Further: Just noticed in the comments there seems to be some heated discussion between Ken and others. I have downloaded a copy in case you need it and it disappears.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr-Fox

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020

Looks like the same character. Not by Ken but refers to it being a Ken character in the comments.

Further: Just noticed in the comments there seems to be some heated discussion between Ken and others. I have downloaded a copy in case you need it and it disappears.
Joink..

Jan 30, 2021

Yeah, I've been playing with those guys trying to make a point over at Yuki. But apparently my point was felt as a dagger instead because at present I am the most disrespectful san in Japan. :giggle:

I know I'm the one actually being a dick but I really hate it when authors post amazing screenshots of their work but refuse to share cards.:devilish:

To that end, I recreated a few of Ken's and Sudako's cards, threatened to do the same for ALL their work unless they start sharing at least a few of their fine characters with the community, and warned anyone else who chooses to follow Ken and Barbie, to beware they may be next. I'm officially a Honey 2 Terrorist. :geek: So if you are interested, puff some popcorn with me and see how things play out now that I have apologized for calling Ken a major dick but cannot be sorry for being angry at their lack of sharing practices. It's a soap opera, baby. :p

Oh and for those here at F95 who feel they should be able to freely tease their Honey girls for everyone but never post the character cards for people to play with, know that you are...
  • a girl who wears the garb of a slut to attract guys but won't allow even a kiss!
  • a dog who goes to get the damn stick but never brings it back!
  • NECA advertising a Black Friday toy sale, gives the exact time in starts, then pretends to be sold out less than 2 minutes later to drive up the "value price" of their old shit at Ebay!
  • an effing tease.
Now on a more positive, preacher-practicing note, how about I share a card PATHOS "teased" the other day!!

[EROS]AgentCarter.png

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Yeah, I've been playing with those guys trying to make a point over at Yuki. But apparently my point was felt as a dagger instead because at present I am the most disrespectful san in Japan. :giggle:

I know I'm the one actually being a dick but I really hate it when authors post amazing screenshots of their work but refuse to share cards.:devilish:

To that end, I recreated a few of Ken's and Sudako's cards, threatened to do the same for ALL their work unless they start sharing at least a few of their fine characters with the community, and warned anyone else who chooses to follow Ken and Barbie, to beware they may be next. I'm officially a Honey 2 Terrorist. :geek: So if you are interested, puff some popcorn with me and see how things play out now that I have apologized for calling Ken a major dick but cannot be sorry for being angry at their lack of sharing practices. It's a soap opera, baby. :p

Oh and for those here at F95 who feel they should be able to freely tease their Honey girls for everyone but never post the character cards for people to play with, know that you are...
  • a girl who wears the garb of a slut to attract guys but won't allow even a kiss!
  • a dog who goes to get the damn stick but never brings it back!
  • NECA advertising a Black Friday toy sale, gives the exact time in starts, then pretends to be sold out less than 2 minutes later to drive up the "value price" of their old shit at Ebay!
  • an effing tease.
Now on a more positive, preacher-practicing note, how about I share a card PATHOS "teased" the other day!!

View attachment 2193485
I find Yuki Portal a useful resource, but there is way too much sharing of screenshots. Arca Live is similar in that respect.
From my point of view as someone who is still learning how to do stuff, those are "look what I can do" without any insight whatsoever.
Sharing the card or scene allows others to see how it is done and actually learn, which means others have the chance to develop and contribute work.
The way I see it, if someone develops a card for person X and shares it, someone else can improve on it for the original creator's benefit. Everyone wins and the world is a better place ;)
Even if the other person only wants to adapt it to their own tastes more and hypothetically gives her bigger breasts, smaller waste & backside, stockings and heels (every single time :rolleyes:) what's the harm to the creator?

Feb 3, 2022
hi all!

would anyone be able to provide a female character with sleeve tattoos on both arms and maybe a full back tattoo as well. i just need it like a "blank slate", if you will, to customize. hoping someone could help me out.

also, anyone have a Ronda Rousey they could share?

creators, thanks you for you work! :)

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
hi all!

would anyone be able to provide a female character with sleeve tattoos on both arms and maybe a full back tattoo as well. i just need it like a "blank slate", if you will, to customize. hoping someone could help me out.

also, anyone have a Ronda Rousey they could share?

creators, thanks you for you work! :)
Something like this?
d1485a7c0136104f312f02f734c6a41f62168a19.png

Sry didn´t remember the original author to credit

If you´re looking for tattoos then search here on Discord

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote