[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Request Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

multicap06

Sep 6, 2021
Someone posted this, cause of the weird stripes in the clothing. Told him to change the uncensor selector, that fixed it.
Unfortunately he couldn't share this card here, cause it had 15,3MB or so

Reactions: Toguro4100

ub3rmaan

Dec 13, 2020
No, it doesn't fit, but thanks for the help.
You sure none of those are right? Cause if you take one more step from what was handed to you and type "V" into the name field to filter down the 5 pages of results you find her.

In fact, searching the name "V", "2077" or "cyberpunk" in any card site gives a handful of cards

Last edited:
Reactions: Velcrofly

qazeqaze

Jul 30, 2022
Would somebody be willing to make me a simple card frame with my forum name on it, with a transparency for me to place a model? I tried using paint, but it wouldn't allow me to add text and save over a copy of an existing frame and keep the transparency...

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Would somebody be willing to make me a simple card frame with my forum name on it, with a transparency for me to place a model? I tried using paint, but it wouldn't allow me to add text and save over a copy of an existing frame and keep the transparency...
I´m just working on this theme, I´m doing that in Paint.net.
You can send me a simple templet of your taste in IrfanView or similar and I make you the frame with the needed transparency inside.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I´m just working on this theme, I´m doing that in Paint.net.
You can send me a simple templet of your taste in IrfanView or similar and I make you the frame with the needed transparency inside.
You didn´t answer yet, so I made a draft of my idea
FrameQazeQazeWIP.png

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
Before I end up going to Commission with these does anyone have these girls in some form or fashion. I mean just the face is good. I have been up and down the other sites. This is more of a wish list. Just the only Celebs I want really.
I've listed their names and the reference I know them from or tried to.

In Games
Hayden Panettiere - Until Dawn

On TV
Iman Vellani - Ms Marvel
Meg Delacy - Shiv (Stargirl Show)
Jessica Parker Kennedy (The Flash or Black Sails)
Sarah Jeffery (Charmed 2020)
Cosima (Orphan Black)
Danielle Fishell (Boy Meets World)
Marla Sokoloff
Joanna Noëlle Levesque
Anna Chathcart
Jodelle Ferland
Francesca Capaldi

Goth Theme
Abby Scuito or Pauley Perrette (NCIS)
Danielle Harris (Tosh - Urban Legends)
Discord (Hercules the Legendary Journey)

I can provide pics on most if needed

Reactions: DarkLegionaireXIV

qazeqaze

Jul 30, 2022
You didn´t answer yet, so I made a draft of my idea
View attachment 2373437
That's awesome! Can I use that? That's far nicer than what I would have done. I actually tried several times to simply add text over the default first frame and adjust the colour of the border, but I couldn't get it to keep the inner transparency. I kept trying to find a workaround in paint, as well as a few online paint-like programs to no success. That's really great work, and I love the gradation of the blue on the border. What program did you make that in?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
That's awesome! Can I use that? That's far nicer than what I would have done. I actually tried several times to simply add text over the default first frame and adjust the colour of the border, but I couldn't get it to keep the inner transparency. I kept trying to find a workaround in paint, as well as a few online paint-like programs to no success. That's really great work, and I love the gradation of the blue on the border. What program did you make that in?
Sure it´s yours.
Made with Paint.net (Freeware), which can handle transparency like Gimp or Photoshop. Paint or Irfaview cannot.
You must save as .png.
Your new frame should be stored in UserData/cardframe/Front.
The frame I used is from [Optional] BRExtras.

Last edited:

ChimaM

Feb 5, 2023
Hello everybody! :)
I wanted to ask, if there is an card of Fragile (Death Stranding) aka the actress Léa Seydoux out ?
1675864218213.jpeg 1675864124594.png

I only found this one but unfortunately its from HS1 :(
1675864293706.png

Thanks in advance! :D

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Hello everybody! :)
I wanted to ask, if there is an card of Fragile (Death Stranding) aka the actress Léa Seydoux out ?
View attachment 2375160 View attachment 2375156

I only found this one but unfortunately its from HS1 :(
View attachment 2375163

Thanks in advance! :D
I've not seen one of her. There are cards of other actresses who have some similarities. I wonder whether a fusion of Amanda Seyfried and Scarlett Johansson might be a good starting point ...
1017944_HS2ChaF_20210121192607867.png HS2ChaF_20221212155237623.png

this is a quick starter for 10 ....

HS2ChaF_20230208212916112.png

Credits: Sorry, I can't remember who created the AS card. I haven't even adapted it to my taste yet, just saved it ages ago. The SJ one is from merging the "best bits" of 1000s of others I've found over time.

Hope this is of some use getting you started. I haven't spent long on it. The body measurements should be accurate, The face will need more work to get it closer (or you can just use your imagination).

Oct 22, 2017
I've not seen one of her. There are cards of other actresses who have some similarities. I wonder whether a fusion of Amanda Seyfried and Scarlett Johansson might be a good starting point ...
View attachment 2376089 View attachment 2376094

View attachment 2376128

Credits: Sorry, I can't remember who created the AS card. I haven't even adapted it to my taste yet, just saved it ages ago. The SJ one is from merging the "best bits" of 1000s of others I've found over time.

Hope this is of some use getting you started. I haven't spent long on it. The body measurements should be accurate, The face will need more work to get it closer (or you can just use your imagination).
That's actually q good attempt mate

Reactions: Velcrofly

ChimaM

Feb 5, 2023
View attachment 2376089 View attachment 2376094

View attachment 2376128

Yes thats helps alot, i will try to get her face done :cool: Thanks! :love:

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote