[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Request Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jun 26, 2022
I have card request but it's tricky one, details in spoiler. Anyone for the challenge?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm bumping up my request as no one made it and I have another one.
Maybe someone would like to make Mariah - the Dagger from old tv series SeaQuest DSV played by Sam Sorbo
MV5BNWVjMTU2ZDgtNWJlNS00MzE5LTg3Y2EtMGYxZGEwOWMzMzE1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI0MDY5NzI@._V1_.jpg MV5BOWNkYmY4MjAtM2IzMS00NGM0LTliZWYtY2VkNTk4NzA1ZWMxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI0MDY5NzI@._V1_.jpg

And here's her skin pattern for better inspiration:
450px-SeaQuest_Taser.png

Feb 3, 2022
Hi, guys and gals. I was looking for a Lady Gaga card for HS2. anyone have one or perhaps have seen one around? maybe someone can take a stab at it. thank you!

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
I saw somebody already asked for it here, but would love if somebody did Junker Queen from Overwatch.

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
hey, if you manage to tweak it, i would like to see it. share it back if you do! oh and you are welcome! :)
it could be because of honey select that i dont like the face because they mostly look soul-less/emotionless in the menu, junkerqueen almost always looks happy/angry in overwatch, also im not good with stuff like that thats why i am here requesting cards :p but i can try if i get back on this game. I have a "pause" at the moment.

Reactions: slammingsalmon
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote