[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Request Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
;)
The card you found is released by "Andracia"
using this one: https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7584708
;)
he's talented, but the story of this face is different
he also used this one: https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7718385
Thanks for enlightenment - so yes we landed last but not least at Perseus Stoned :LOL:

Anyway your Padme is damned close to (younger) Natalie Portman, so I guess you´re also a talented one ;)

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
I contacted the guy through reddit.
The dude is out of his fucking marbles. Asking 35 bucks for that card. That is outrageous even for xyth24 standards.

I don't mind giving money to content creators (I support darkruler and cunihinx through patreon).
But man, I ain't giving 35 bucks for that. it's just too much for that card.

View attachment 2596737
Dude i almost choked.
xyth24??
His "special cards are "$55 for what he calls early release.
How long do you have to wait for his cards to go public. As far as I know along time.

I am sorry you couldn't get it for free but $30 is a steal with that quality. Which you are only basing off a "card" that put you on a search for it to begin with.

darkruler - I too love his stuff but I don't see "Real People" in his line up.

cunihinx - He's ok and again I see no "real people" in his list but Ask him first and come back to what he charges.

If you find a commissioner under 30 that provided EXCELLENT quality.
Please let me know.

bambini36

May 14, 2022
Dude i almost choked.
xyth24??
His "special cards are "$55 for what he calls early release.
How long do you have to wait for his cards to go public. As far as I know along time.

I am sorry you couldn't get it for free but $30 is a steal with that quality. Which you are only basing off a "card" that put you on a search for it to begin with.

darkruler - I too love his stuff but I don't see "Real People" in his line up.

cunihinx - He's ok and again I see no "real people" in his list but Ask him first and come back to what he charges.

If you find a commissioner under 30 that provided EXCELLENT quality.
Please let me know.
This "Natalie Portman" card doesn't even look like Natalie Portman. The dude made a card using the basic tools from the game's editor. No modding, no modeling in maya/blender, no importing assets and converting them to be usable in HS2.
Just normal tweaking using the game's tools.
Yes, it is a very good result, character looks great, but it isn't nothing extraordinaire. It sure doesn't look like Natalie Portman and as sure as hell it isn't worth 35 bucks.

Let's not even talk about how that card looks suspiciously similar to other cards, already posted here even, but with some extra edits here and there.
Don't know why you are defending him. Xyth24 asks for ridiculous prices but you can argue the quality of his work led him to become a premier creator.
35 bucks for a random card made in HS2 that doesn't even look like the model it is based on it's just an extra level of tardiness.

Fecaso69

Apr 28, 2023
Hello, can someone create Sasha Damore in Honey Select 2??
I would be very grateful.
there are photos and videos of her naked

Reactions: turbojoe

faridsf

May 28, 2021
can anyone upload this mod here on mega or something like that i cant download it from Japanese sites?.
"Ainz-sama's number one fan, the shame of the succubus, the one with broken looks, and the sickly big sister--Albedo! ! !"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe

animeowns

Oct 5, 2021
character request for koikatsu party and honey select 2 I don't think anyone has made these characters yet from the tv show the winx club

ICY STORMY DARCY

1685448322221.png

ddon

May 30, 2017
id like to do a request for link, zelda, and gannon, with Gannon as a playable character.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote