[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Jan 25, 2017
I would try it for fun. However One image alone to see her nose sellion and nose bridge? I can't. Please edit previous message to include links to have no make-up (if that's even possible, you ARE asking for a girl in South Korea. Do you understand that if you get the body "wrong" that is a defamation lawsuit?) untouched and .pngs and drop a video link. Then again a card creator could just name the card Saeyeon - Gen girls. The artifacts from .jpeg and the lighting style they used in the image, is too HDD. With HDD lighting style you can make any ugly card look pretty and make it look like anyone else. I can't tell the geometry because of picture quality and lights they used.
Added a link that has 10 photos. Is this good? And yeah, I am aware of the South Korea rules. Thanks for the info.

Reactions: lure_Kin

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Anabelle is finished. Got her waist pretty close to the Hentai now. Posts updated.

Update >> Anabelle butt fix.

Last edited:

shen8899

Jun 28, 2017
anyone good in modding here? what should i load zipmod file with sb3utility tool? plan to modify some clothing

dyingbreed86

May 16, 2020
S Korean "defamation laws" are an international pariah because of their CRIMINAL NOT CIVIL penalties and if you don't live there I highly doubt most countries would even consider extradition.
Pretty sure he got nothing to worry about as long as he's not in the country. If the law actually carried weight internationally, I don't think there would be so many deepfake videos of Kpop Idols out there lol

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes