[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

goktengri

Oct 28, 2020
He used a paid mod, Hanmen's SSS skin which makes it look better than usual would with other skins.
In fact face was better without Hanmen's. SSS mostly removed the emphasize of her face geometry. I was Just testing SSS for subsurface effects and fun, then I decided to share here. :)

Reactions: Nelz1817

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Thanks for looking into it guys. (y) I did the deleting already a few times before for lack of patience to look into it. But I thought I give it a try since it happened again. I will play around with it for a while when I have more time. I guess that mods outside the better repack bundles ones are required and I need to muster up the patience to dig through that trench. And if not then *shrug* not.

PS I did planned to beef my GPU up but *angry glare at the totally fucked up GPU market* :mad:

:ROFLMAO:
Have a trawl through the channel on the IllusionSosft Discord - very likely you'll find the mods you're trying to track down there :)

Reactions: Schlong50

steven15

May 25, 2018
yeah creator of Rose pube mod request to remove his mods ,but like i say you can extract from game archive and put in my mods folder
Do you have this? I no longer have my archive and I can't find a download of this anywhere.

soso07

Jul 26, 2020
Do you have this? I no longer have my archive and I can't find a download of this anywhere.
always keep your instalation files in case something goes wrong,i dont have either since my backup HDD crashed yesterday:(

Last edited:

gigos2

Aug 9, 2020
Hi, I've never posted before. I was mainly just looking for cards here.
But today I felt like I have to share a card that for a very long time people are trying to achieve: Alita!
It was mostly luck of fusions but in the end, I think it is the BEST Alita card exists!
And I wanted to share it here, exclusive to this site.
Attached 2 version:
Alita Battle Angel
Alita Casual clothing.

I just planted the seed. I encourage you all to take it as far as possible!

fallenhero67

Jan 18, 2021
Hi guys. If anyone wants FF7 tifa outfit mods, here you go.

new here and the game. how do i add the outfits to the game?
i looked through the guide and the FAQ, but couldn't find an answer.

thank you in advance

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes