[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

bobmarley8897

Sep 20, 2020
im trying to install this mod but they say to extract the dll to the folder but the file doesn't have a dll its just other formats and its not the first mod I've come across thats like this. Can anyone help me out?

ashe.alba

May 9, 2020
Here is my first share, one of my tweaks lately; (SSS skin used)

View attachment 991175
Dude. This is the best I've seen so far at all the places you can Google to get HS2 cards. PERIOD. Considering how apparently rare it is to be able to shape ultra-realistic girls in HS2, I am resolving to one thought: Quality of this caliber should be at a Patreon so you can be truly appreciated for your artistry.

Whipped this up using your model on my PC--to prove my point. Man, that is fucking good, dude.
costversusnocosti.jpg

Last edited:

soso07

Jul 26, 2020
im trying to install this mod but they say to extract the dll to the folder but the file doesn't have a dll its just other formats and its not the first mod I've come across thats like this. Can anyone help me out?
that is not mod ,is plugin you must put in bepinex plugins folder and you have downloaded source code not dll look in right on page you will find there dll:)or you can use one located in optional mods inside your game folder

Last edited:
Reactions: bobmarley8897

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
White screen crash? There are a few cards that always lead to a white screen game-crash after the H scenes and one card that does it when I want to start the scene. I read that there is some kind of fix somewhere on STNs patreon but I could not find it. Anyone had a similar prob and got it fixed or has a link to said patreon fix?

PS: I updated the better repack and tried again before asking; just to be sure.

PS2: In case anyone has similar issues. In my case I solved it by not merely hitting "initsetting" updating everything and patting myself to the shoulder assuming to have updated everything but replacing *bows head in shame* the ass old R4 with DX R3.1 which I totally assumed I already have with all the updating o_O

MrWrongtubes ; soso07 you may point fingers and laugh now :LOL:

Last edited:

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
White screen crash? There are a few cards that always lead to a white screen game-crash after the H scenes and one card that does it when I want to start the scene. I read that there is some kind of fix somewhere on STNs patreon but I could not find it. Anyone had a similar prob and got it fixed or has a link to said patreon fix?

There's a ton of things that could be causing a crash. Does the same thing happen when you try to edit one the cards you think is causing the crash? Maybe post one of the cards, so we can test out your problem ourselves?

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
There's a ton of things that could be causing a crash. Does the same thing happen when you try to edit one the cards you think is causing the crash? Maybe post one of the cards, so we can test out your problem ourselves?
Editing works fine. I tried it with all; in some even loaded/re-saved over the card to add lacking personality traits.

These ones (and my own variant of the first link on the previous page) always lead to the white screen after the H scene:
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-4613462
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-4613570 (the white haired)
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-4937567

The blonde from the second link (https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-4613570) does not even load the scene to begin with. All before and after editing the cards.

I seriously doubt the problem is in the cards though.

PS: I mean its probably something in those cards otherwise it would not only be those but I fear its my HS lacking something.

soso07

Jul 26, 2020
Editing works fine. I tried it with all; in some even loaded/re-saved over the card to add lacking personality traits.

These ones (and my own variant of the first link on the previous page) always lead to the white screen after the H scene:
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-4613462
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-4613570 (the white haired)
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-4937567

The blonde from the second link (https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-4613570) does not even load the scene to begin with. All before and after editing the cards.

I seriously doubt the problem is in the cards though.

PS: I mean its probably something in those cards otherwise it would not only be those but I fear its my HS lacking something.
work fine for me

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
work fine for me
As said; the editor works fine for me too. But! your screen does prove indeed that I need something else because my editor loaded the model without the dress or anything else.

I think I have an idea what it is.

PS: Dang it; was not the lack of additional user data. I assume these 20GB map pack and 30GB items for studio pack are not required for these?
I guess I take the weekend for a complete uninstall/reinstall.

Last edited:

soso07

Jul 26, 2020
As said; the editor works fine for me too. But! your screen does prove indeed that I need something else because my editor loaded the model without the dress or anything else.

PS: Dang it; was not the lack of additional user data. I assume these 20GB map pack and 30GB items for studio pack are not required for these?
i dont use studio maybe you miss mods or clothes or both,dunno

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020

No, nothing in the Sideloader Pack relates to character cards, clothing or accessories. Your system is probably having a fit tbh

It rechecks all of the cards in your collection each time it reloads (Illusion being Illusion) - If you're missing a LOT of mods of clothes/hairs etc. and your system isn't great, it's probably falling over itself trying to confirm the things you're missing.

Some mods are lot heavier than others. My machine is pretty beefy and still chugs loading up my ludicrous amount of UserData. Might be worth just deleting the offending cards?

Reactions: Schlong50

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Thanks for looking into it guys. (y) I did the deleting already a few times before for lack of patience to look into it. But I thought I give it a try since it happened again. I will play around with it for a while when I have more time. I guess that mods outside the better repack bundles ones are required and I need to muster up the patience to dig through that trench. And if not then *shrug* not.

PS I did planned to beef my GPU up but *angry glare at the totally fucked up GPU market* :mad:

:ROFLMAO:

bishinsenso

Dec 13, 2018
Dude. This is the best I've seen so far at all the places you can Google to get HS2 cards. PERIOD. Considering how apparently rare it is to be able to shape ultra-realistic girls in HS2, I am resolving to one thought: Quality of this caliber should be at a Patreon so you can be truly appreciated for your artistry.

Whipped this up using your model on my PC--to prove my point. Man, that is fucking good, dude.
View attachment 992397
He used a paid mod, Hanmen's SSS skin which makes it look better than usual would with other skins.

Reactions: MrWrongtubes
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes