[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Rebeca H.C

Dec 16, 2018
I need help, I don't know why it looks like this, and if you can explain it to me in detail, I would really appreciate it!
Thanks so much for reading

Momiji bugs.png

• Sad
Reactions: krorus123

ashe.alba

May 9, 2020
I need help, I don't know why it looks like this, and if you can explain it to me in detail, I would really appreciate it!
Thanks so much for reading

View attachment 990316
Very strange! I actually noticed this issue with a model I was making the other day. I wanted to create a "faceless" person by zeroing the width and height of the eyes and mouth. I then noticed two very small black diamond shapes near where the tear wells should be. To remove them I had to redo my model. Were that NOT a Roy12 head mesh, I would save her out, then load everything back in save for the face ticks & recreate from screenshots.

BUT, considering it IS Momiji from DOA, I assume your external mod files(on top of the char card png) need a refresh. I would visit Roy's site and re-download the char mod for her. I get glitches periodically with lips and chins pushing over to one side--as if the game smudges the mesh! I gotta leave the cc and re-enter to remove it. Happily the warp does NOT save out with the cards--just a bug in the game I guess.

monkanewomega

May 25, 2020
First post here and also first made model in HS2, spent 2.5 full days :)
Created from "Mythic manor" game (office look).
Big thanks to @Bentshaft for Nephi, that gave a good start and right direction.
Was tested on HS2 BetterRepack5 (latest version from what I know), so, model itself has quite a lot of modes/addons.

In game original: nefari_ingame2.jpg
nefari4.png

nefari6.png

Made model:
nefaripng.png
nefari.png
nefari2.png

Card:
nefari_card.png

That's it ;)

Last edited:

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
Age-appropriate Lilo and Mertle!

Lilo never got tall or busty but filled out in the hips like her sister, and never lost her adventurous spirit. (i'm especially proud of the nose)

HS2ChaF_20210117225650153.png

Mertle filled out all over and shows more of the irish side than she did with all the babyfat on her cheeks. She's a little self-conscious and still kind of a brat. Maybe you can tame her.

HS2ChaF_20210117223705108.png

Props to thedoodlefurry on booru for their loli versions which I used as a starting point.

ThePainZero

Dec 9, 2018
Hello everybody, i tried some Cat Tights with print Paws. I havent create the Charakters or Clothing, only the Tights.
First one in Black with white Paws.
HS2ChaF_20210101024358990.png

The second one in white with pink Paws.

a85f16b442ce0dc0734e6697cffa91bed6ea4f6d.png

The overlays somehow work mosty with the Pantyhose (maybe some others too) in the card. Otherwise the Paws and Cat prints change locations. Feel free to use it.

Reactions: lrish

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
here you go ;) , i hope you can enjoy her. i worked the last 3 days on her but i cant find all the right accessories. hope you can forgive me for that. :D
View attachment 914023
I hope you do not mind. I only wanted to pep up her card (background fancyness) a bit, ended up changing her height a bit to average size and tried to adjust to rest to keep it as much as as you had it. But since the game has some issues with average (nightelf) size I ended up pepping the completely unedited char with a similar background as well. Awesome work you did with her! :)

Any likes go there *points to novab0ts post* He did the hard work.

HS2ChaF_20210118205627915.png
Nightelf size

HS2ChaF_20210118211248151.png
novab0t original size

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes