[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
So I am currently going through this thread page by page, on the off chance I don't find everything where can I find some good video game characters/disney/comics/manga cards? I am searching all these sites like booru and having no success, most results come back 0 found. I imagine its the tags

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
So I am currently going through this thread page by page, on the off chance I don't find everything where can I find some good video game characters/disney/comics/manga cards? I am searching all these sites like booru and having no success, most results come back 0 found. I imagine its the tags
I don't think we can tag single posts for specific terms (at least I would not know how). But skimming the thread there are various fictional characters. Considering the high character detail of the game it does lean more to the realistic though. Did a take on various He-Man/She-Ra characters here but in the end they are mix-ups between their cartoon version, action figure/statue version and comic versions to fill the detail gap between old cartoons and high detailed game. And costumes where a nightmare of course :p

Can't say anything about the other sites though; hope you find what you are looking for mate. :)

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
I don't think we can tag single posts for specific terms (at least I would not know how). But skimming the thread there are various fictional characters. Considering the high character detail of the game it does lean more to the realistic though. Did a take on various He-Man/She-Ra characters here but in the end they are mix-ups between their cartoon version, action figure/statue version and comic versions to fill the detail gap between old cartoons and high detailed game. And costumes where a nightmare of course :p

Can't say anything about the other sites though; hope you find what you are looking for mate. :)
I am sorry I meant the searches on other sites had messed up tags maybe. Looking through this thread I see too many of the same character. I am pretty sure theres at least 6 pages I went through with one person posting the same character only slightly different. I will hope to find more.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes