[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

dracharil

Jan 24, 2018
A bunch of these were requests I did elsewhere, but a few ended up being my own initiative after I started. I don't like the booru list, so I figured I might as well put them up here, since I think a lot of the cards posted in this thread are really good. I have a couple more that aren't up to quality, so I might go back and revisit them, depending.

All were made using the RePack, so you should be fine as long as that is up to date.

VENUSBLOOD Chimera -
Brigid

Girls Frontline -
AK47

Arknights -
Meteor
Nearl
Platinum
Ptilopsis
Siege

El Pepe

Jul 10, 2020
Good night guys, any JoJo Fans here? i'd like to share some of my creation. Everything is in Default *R1 (hairstyle accessory) you'll need these texture for their clothing though.
Any form of feedback would be helpful
Hello SpicyLady05, where do we need to copy those textures please ? In the Overlays folder ? Thank you and have a great day !

chnmmr

May 23, 2020
New guy here as well, all this stuff is amazing and these cards have made the HS2 experience far better! However I've been looking around multiple sites, forums etc and I've been unable to find skin overlays for things like whip marks, spanking bruises, etc. Does such a thing exist as I've tried making my own and.... gosh they're horrible lol.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Been watching Danmachi so going to try my hand at some of those characters. I find that it's too hard for me to really replicate the anime look of the show, probably just make cards in Koikatsu if i want that. So i'm just trying to just get the "spirit" of the characters
here's Lili and Tiona Hiryute.
The Lili character is very small so a lot of the H positions are kinda wonky with her.
Edit: Added Tione Hiryute. Not super happy with the stockings but those were the only ones i found that partially covered the feet like the ones she wears in the show
HS2ChaF_20200812185129800.png
HS2ChaF_20200811210227387.png HS2ChaF_20200812104107769.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes