[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Nelz1817

May 14, 2018
I have KKManager in my game folder. Execute KKmanager.exe and click Look for updates, this is one method to update it manually. Other is IniSettings.exe in your game folder and click update, do the same because use this program to update.
Exactly

Treacher

Dec 20, 2019
I have given Furu a much needed plastic surgery:
View attachment 759398
View attachment 759399
I tried for an image of a cool and beautiful Russian agent with platinum blond hair. In order to preserve the original feel of the character, I have made as few changes as possible. Captures rendered with DHH preset 5, which is my favorite for taking shots.

LINK TO CARD:
Hey, not sure if the link is broken or the post on that website got deleted. Can you send us the card again? She looks really good.

Dr. Fernet

Jul 11, 2020
The Mavis is for sure a HS Card. I have seen the picture ages ago and was insanly sad that it was for HS. I asked for a HS2 Remake as well.

The second picture is the female paladin by Nelz1817. The card works for sure in HS2. But you have reposted the screenshot. Don't get confused, most high quality screenshots and pics can't be used to import the character. Just import the smaller pic.
You can identify a HS2 card by looking at the picture name. There should be "HS2ChaF" or "AISChaF" in it. Most card creators don't bother with renaming their cards.
thanks!!

Kain82

Apr 3, 2020
I posted this in the general discussion thread and figured I post it here.

After I updated the mods wish too k up to four hours to complete. I get this error message when I start the game:

Clipboard01.jpg

Before I updated the mods the game worked, and yes I did install the mods from the Sideloader folders into the My Mods folder.

OsvoCards

Jul 25, 2018
Here's your new personal elven dancer!

Also, if you have any particular character requests or you want to see the ones that i already made, then consider visiting my newly made patreon ( ), even if you don't want to spend money i'll still post free cards on there from time to time :love:

blackholmes

Mar 20, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey, Can you tell me what skin mods you are using?
Is there any update? because I got this message [UAR] WARNING! Outdated mod detected! [com.body.skins.hd]

Or someone else know what skin mod is it?
Thanks before.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes