[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Those are HS2 cards...Some cards require certain mods to work...I have mods from Nyaacho, skin overlays, etc.
Ah well they didn't even show up in the editor.
Usually the cards with missing mods show up but something is wrong with the model
At any rate i guess that's why they aren't working for the other guy

Nelz1817

May 14, 2018
How do I install these mods? I can't find any instructions on the site.

Also do I need to download the graphics plugin preset?
Download and place files in corresponding folders in User Data...analyze file extension...skin overlays go to Overlay folder

Reactions: honeychug

Kain82

Apr 3, 2020
Those are HS2 cards...Some cards require certain mods to work...I have mods from Nyaacho, skin overlays, etc.
Could that be the reason why some cards take too long to load and others don't? Is it because I am missing the mods needed?

Anyway thank you for the link to the site where you get your mods. Are there any other sites with mods not featured in the repack?

Jun 17, 2020
The Mavis is for sure a HS Card. I have seen the picture ages ago and was insanly sad that it was for HS. I asked for a HS2 Remake as well.

The second picture is the female paladin by Nelz1817. The card works for sure in HS2. But you have reposted the screenshot. Don't get confused, most high quality screenshots and pics can't be used to import the character. Just import the smaller pic.
You can identify a HS2 card by looking at the picture name. There should be "HS2ChaF" or "AISChaF" in it. Most card creators don't bother with renaming their cards.

Kain82

Apr 3, 2020
The Mavis is for sure a HS Card. I have seen the picture ages ago and was insanly sad that it was for HS. I asked for a HS2 Remake as well.

The second picture is the female paladin by Nelz1817. The card works for sure in HS2. But you have reposted the screenshot. Don't get confused, most high quality screenshots and pics can't be used to import the character. Just import the smaller pic.
You can identify a HS2 card by looking at the picture name. There should be "HS2ChaF" or "AISChaF" in it. Most card creators don't bother with renaming their cards.
There are two great Mavis cards in this thread. I can't remember the exact page number but look through the thread.

Nelz1817

May 14, 2018

For the Femme Paladin,---The smaller pic on the right is the chara card--- :):)

DarkLabs02

Jun 10, 2018
Please can someone tell me where can I find the mods for fixing those models ? Can't find them... For example when I search for the pogskin it always shows results for pigskin...

Just posted these on booru. Thought I'll post them here too.
Cammy and Karin from SF

View attachment 762520 View attachment 762521 View attachment 762522 View attachment 762523
[UAR] WARNING! Missing mod detected! [com.hooh.pogskin]
[UAR] WARNING! Missing mod detected! [DMC.leggings]
[UAR] WARNING! Missing mod detected! [td78_jackets_01]
[UAR] WARNING! Missing mod detected! [TarouK_FrillPleats]

[UAR] WARNING! Missing mod detected! [kky.AI.HDEyes]
[UAR] WARNING! Missing mod detected! [com.AK.Tattoo]

Another request. This time is Eliza from Tekken. I will remake her in the future to add the tattoo from her back and improve the outfit.

View attachment 762009 View attachment 762011
[UAR] WARNING! Missing mod detected! [sjjpl_top_021]
[UAR] WARNING! Missing mod detected! [sjjpl_top_023]

[UAR] WARNING! Missing mod detected! [AQUAN_HAIR01]
[UAR] WARNING! Missing mod detected! [DMC.FixedBoots]

[UAR] WARNING! Missing mod detected! [AIMod_B17_Hair_02]
+ Distorded model on the legs
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kain82

Apr 3, 2020
Please can someone tell me where can I find the mods for fixing those models ? Can't find them... For example when I search for the pogskin it always shows results for pigskin...

I get errors too. But I am currently updating my mods through the InitSetting.exe. Hopefully this will fix the errors.

Hikari-Shuya

Feb 26, 2020

I did my cards with HS2 Better Repack 3, I updated mods with KKManager v0.13.0.7

Reactions: DarkLabs02
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes