[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

WillyW@nker

Aug 4, 2020
Hi guys, Is there anywhere i can find some decent Milf characters ? seems that no one has posted something yet.

Great work everyone !!!

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
hi everyone, i research for Izzie from Taboo Tattoo, anyone have this one ? thanks !
I just whipped this up by messing with a card i had that had the "anime" look. It's tough getting the cards to look cartoony. I may also try to do a more realistic version. There also may be better clothes for her. Ones that look more like what she wears in the anime but i didn't see much. I've never seen it just going off some pics online. Also didn't do anything with the stats as i have no idea what her personality is like in show
HS2ChaF_20200810131613543.png

Reactions: Skykrom

dracosx

Aug 5, 2020
cam someone add thous chars from bleach tatski rangiku and orihime also others from this site

ysk

Aug 8, 2018
My next character

PS: Characters made using DHH Preset 4, you should use it or something similar to appreciate the characters properly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
WOW. I just saw Amaterasu and Izanami on Kenzato so I thought I'd leave a comment here. You make the best cards in all of HS2/AiSj that I've seen. Especially Miranda-Older, that one is my favorite. Thanks for sharing!!!!!!

Reactions: soso07

Skykrom

Jul 20, 2020
I just whipped this up by messing with a card i had that had the "anime" look. It's tough getting the cards to look cartoony. I may also try to do a more realistic version. There also may be better clothes for her. Ones that look more like what she wears in the anime but i didn't see much. I've never seen it just going off some pics online. Also didn't do anything with the stats as i have no idea what her personality is like in show
View attachment 767503
it's nice thanks to you :D

Reactions: jmcronshaw

yolpi

Apr 12, 2020
Hi guys , do you know if it's difficult to create overlays? I couldn' t find any tutorials . I'd like to create overlays like naughty words written on the skin or even cum textures. I've already downloaded some but I thought it would be fun to create them also.
Any tutorials out there?

Thx :)

Nelz1817

May 14, 2018
Hi guys , do you know if it's difficult to create overlays? I couldn' t find any tutorials . I'd like to create overlays like naughty words written on the skin or even cum textures. I've already downloaded some but I thought it would be fun to create them also.
Any tutorials out there?

Thx :)
Try making patterns and save them as .png (transparent background) then put them in the Overlays folder (body)

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes