[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Perseus1000

Dec 5, 2019
Why don't you post your creations in the Discord and Kenzato along with your patreon link? I think your work is way good enough to come with the BR updates like roymods and others
Thanks for your feedback! Appreciated! =D
I'm quite new, not sure how it works. Using Discord to communicate with other players/request?
Is it that you mean?
What is BR updates?

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
Thanks for your feedback! Appreciated! =D
I'm quite new, not sure how it works. Using Discord to communicate with other players/request?
Is it that you mean?
What is BR updates?
Boruu is sort of a dump. I wouldn't bother with that. The best users I've seen post in Kenzato and in the discord server. You can sometimes find some real gems there like the user named "9" who makes some awesome cards, he only made 9-10 char cards so far. These are the two main platforms I know except this one where you can advertise your work. By BR I meant ScrewThisNoise's BetterRepack Mod-Packs which we all use to reduce the hassle. He gives out cards in his updates. I believe if you start taking reqs from your patrons you will get more subs

And bro, I don't know if you have the height measure mod in your game but your I.Trump is 20cm shorter than the real one, she is really tall and the reverse is true for your hayden . Sorry to nitpick

Last edited:

Perseus1000

Dec 5, 2019
Boruu is sort of a dump. I wouldn't bother with that. The best users I've seen post in Kenzato and in the discord server. You can sometimes find some real gems there like the user named "9" who makes some awesome cards, he only made 9-10 char cards so far. These are the two main platforms I know except this one where you can advertise your work. By BR I meant ScrewThisNoise's BetterRepack Mod-Packs which we all use to reduce the hassle. He gives out cards in his updates. I believe if you start taking reqs from your patrons you will get more subs

And bro, I don't know if you have the height measure mod in your game but your I.Trump is 20cm shorter than the real one, she is really tall and the reverse is true for your hayden . Sorry to nitpick
Thanks for your explanation! i'll look into it! :D(y)
guess i've lot to learn, haha.
wow, you're really a detailed person!, you got me, i actually didn't put much effort on body...:LOL:

Reactions: Shaein and AR21

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
Thanks for your explanation! i'll look into it! :D(y)
guess i've lot to learn, haha.
wow, you're really a detailed person!, you got me, i actually didn't put much effort on body...:LOL:
I just sort of had a vietnam lvl flashback about the Donald talking about his daughters height and sexiness when I saw your card. So I just looked into it and changed it -_-

Ains

Feb 11, 2018
Been watching Danmachi so going to try my hand at some of those characters. I find that it's too hard for me to really replicate the anime look of the show, probably just make cards in Koikatsu if i want that. So i'm just trying to just get the "spirit" of the characters
here's Lili and Tiona Hiryute.
The Lili character is very small so a lot of the H positions are kinda wonky with her.
Edit: Added Tione Hiryute. Not super happy with the stockings but those were the only ones i found that partially covered the feet like the ones she wears in the show
View attachment 770209
View attachment 769686 View attachment 769688
I loved the show, and I love your work! Keep it up!

P.S.: Hephaestus is the best goddess XD

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
I loved the show, and I love your work! Keep it up!

P.S.: Hephaestus is the best goddess XD
Thanks still tinkering.
Hephaestus should be pretty easy her clothes are pretty simple. As i get better and have more time i'm going back and trying to get their outfits to look better and tweaking their faces/bodies

Edit: Here is Hephaestus. Again i'm not going to try to get the real anime look because that's difficult for me to do well in HS2. Not thrilled with the pants having a crease but all the other pants didn't look right
HS2ChaF_20200813130939367.png

Last edited:
Reactions: soso07 and Ains
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes