[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Hikari-Shuya

Feb 26, 2020
I did again my male character Ren Amamiya/Joker from Persona 5, the face is better than the other one and i change a bit the body.

joker2.png
joker3.png

I will do again my other persona 5 characters.

Reactions: Eponymous_01

armature

Apr 14, 2020
Hey, I can't load "Mercy" characters card : "4x [UAR] WARNING! Missing Mod Detected ! [Mercy_Pink]. Where can I find the appropriate mod to load the cards ^^ ?
Are you using the R2 June 11th repack? I found the zipmod file for Mercy_Pink in \Honey Select 2\mods\Sideloader Modpack\Yoohoo\ -- I haven't downloaded any extra mods that should make any difference, just dropped the mods found in "[OPTIONAL] mods" in HS2 root folder inside \Honey Select 2\mods\

FoozieLoop

Jun 1, 2020
Anyone know where to get additional clothing, accessory, body paint (tattoos) cards/mods? I find the selection in HS2 quite disappointing. In HS1 there was tons of additional stuff that people came up with that you could download and use in creator.

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Are you using the R2 June 11th repack? I found the zipmod file for Mercy_Pink in \Honey Select 2\mods\Sideloader Modpack\Yoohoo\ -- I haven't downloaded any extra mods that should make any difference, just dropped the mods found in "[OPTIONAL] mods" in HS2 root folder inside \Honey Select 2\mods\
Thanks for Answering, I play on Ai-Shoujo (repack 4). Should I install Honey Select 2 and drop the mod into Ai-Shoujo folders ? (Are they compatible ?)

endoscopic

Oct 7, 2018
Thanks for Answering, I play on Ai-Shoujo (repack 4). Should I install Honey Select 2 and drop the mod into Ai-Shoujo folders ? (Are they compatible ?)
Im assuming you have STN's repack 4, if so no need to install HS2, just use the updater provided in STN's repack by clicking InitSetting and then click the update option, a whole list of updates will appear, the mod is under the sideloader mod option and if you select and install it you'll have it. :)

Reactions: lucratif

Eunji

May 22, 2020
So yea, I was wondering if someone could make Yiren or Mia from Everglow?
Preferably Yiren because...yum. lol

I'd love to see your take, Honey_. I love your work.
If I may make a request, if you do ever come across this, have Yiren with less ribby cage. Not that it's a critique, because it's realistic. I respect that as an artist.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Honey_
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes