5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

FoozieLoop

Jun 1, 2020
BackPink Jisoo

View attachment 706666
View attachment 706667
View attachment 706668

View attachment 706669

her eyes could be better.... but her original eyelid crease is different than any in the game.....
and her hair is too long, but this style looked the best

Bonus:

Jisoo as she has to perform as a dancing slave for YG and his friends at his Birthday party:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy
Looks more like Lucy Liu. Add some freckles and it would be a good match.
Your Lisa is quite good though. Make the hair a little blonder

But Jisoo definitely is my fave in BP

Reactions: Honey_

Honey_

Jan 19, 2018
Looks more like Lucy Liu. Add some freckles and it would be a good match.
Your Lisa is quite good though. Make the hair a little blonder

But Jisoo definitely is my fave in BP
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: yes, you are right.....

sadly it is very hard to make actual people as ai/hs cards, because even the slightest difference in eye size or angel makes the face look off..... same with lips, ears, nose, cheeks.......

every bp member took much time to make, and i couldn't make them perfect.....
i think jennie worked best, but i loaded her in hs2 earlier and she looked very creepy ....

have to make a new one :ROFLMAO: and jisoo, and rosé......

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
You can use f11 then render in photoshop(or not if you mange graphic setting from mods) or printscreen past in photoshop.
ohh but i mean when you get the screenshot with f11 is the only seize that you get cant get a bigger seize of the image ?

sakana_sama

Jun 26, 2020
BackPink Jisoo

View attachment 706666
View attachment 706667
View attachment 706668

View attachment 706669

her eyes could be better.... but her original eyelid crease is different than any in the game.....
and her hair is too long, but this style looked the best

Bonus:

Jisoo as she has to perform as a dancing slave for YG and his friends at his Birthday party:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy
Nice effort! Great job (even the storyline)hhahahahah

• Red Heart
Reactions: Honey_

armature

Apr 14, 2020
Hello, newbie here. I took a liking to the waifu creator in HS2 and messed around with it so here are some cards I've come up with so far for HS2: Mercy, Pharah and D.Va from Overwatch, an interpretation of Jester from Critical Role s2 and something resembling Lara Croft from Tomb Raider & default Femshep from Mass Effect. Mercy might need NYAACHO's "HS2_FACE_SKIN" downloaded separately but everything else can be found from the latest repack.

...in the meantime some mix and match of a couple of chara I found.
one withe the good head and the other with good dress
absolutely no credits to me.
Eyyy, I'm glad you liked the head. :)

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Hello, newbie here. I took a liking to the waifu creator in HS2 and messed around with it so here are some cards I've come up with so far for HS2: Mercy, Pharah and D.Va from Overwatch, an interpretation of Jester from Critical Role s2 and something resembling Lara Croft from Tomb Raider & default Femshep from Mass Effect. Mercy might need NYAACHO's "HS2_FACE_SKIN" downloaded separately but everything else can be found from the latest repack.

It's a good work indeed.
the cloth as well is very creative, only miss the stripes.
Good Job (y)

Reactions: armature

aessir

Jun 18, 2017
I only have the first one. You might want to take a look at and go back to the start. You may find them all there like I did that one.

8199ee113f5add4bd6f3885653bad39d8f827fa3.png

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018

Hey, I can't load "Mercy" characters card : "4x [UAR] WARNING! Missing Mod Detected ! [Mercy_Pink]. Where can I find the appropriate mod to load the cards ^^ ?

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes