[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Sandmaster

Nov 24, 2017
Downloaded a few girls, fooled around modifying them, and then started making my own. My first foray into the artform!

now my tastes run towards a certain type, and so I've included a Regular version and a pregnant version, Pregmod is required for the 2nd!

would love to hear some feedback, I tried upping collision and stuff so there was little to no clipping. but we shall see!

Sandmaster

Nov 24, 2017
Round 2! My attempt at a certain Star princess! as well as a version, or homage, or even perhaps a parody of an E-Girl, no E-girl in particular....

Reactions: kremen

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Please, can a good creator make belle delphine?

View attachment 1005442

This is the closest I can do, but it´s completly not enough...

View attachment 1005444
Trade ya for some bathwater
i found thesein my travels. not mine. Need some work but its a good start. Maybe play around in fusion between the three
So I had an attempt this morning seeing as I see this card requested A LOT. Starting from scratch using as much (ahem) reference material as possible.

NOTE: Trying to get her mouth right means the very extreme open-mouth setting goes really f-in janky, so be warned! Will look at it in later tweaks, but I was trying to get her face right which means trading blows with Illusion's default expressions, most of which are completely mental and basically break all my hard work! :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, enjoy! (I hope) Let me know what you guys think :)
HS2_2021-01-28-11-08-33-942.png

HS2ChaF_20210128105651034.png

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes