[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Kayin

Sep 18, 2017
Does anyone has trouble with Kenzato recently ?

It's been a while I didn't go to the website and a lot of cards seem "broken". I read that there was a problem around the end of December but was likely fixed.
Any chance those cards will be up again ?

When I go to kenzato.uk I can't see those, but strangely enough, those broken cards are functionnal and online when I use a link provided on his patreon page :
(link of the patreon post: )

He said tho that the ip link will be down soon so I'm afraid some cards still up there will be lost forever.

If you have any infos on the matter, thanks for sharing !

soso07

Jul 26, 2020
Does anyone has trouble with Kenzato recently ?

It's been a while I didn't go to the website and a lot of cards seem "broken". I read that there was a problem around the end of December but was likely fixed.
Any chance those cards will be up again ?

When I go to kenzato.uk I can't see those, but strangely enough, those broken cards are functionnal and online when I use a link provided on his patreon page :
(link of the patreon post: )

He said tho that the ip link will be down soon so I'm afraid some cards still up there will be lost forever.

If you have any infos on the matter, thanks for sharing !
well if you dont know kenzato was gone all lost but fortunately adm manage to restore from backup,so for broken cards guess creators must upload again their work

Kayin

Sep 18, 2017
well if you dont know kenzato was gone all lost but fortunately adm manage to restore from backup,so for broken cards guess creators must upload again their work
Damn.... Still it's weird I can still access broken cards from the ip adress...

Anyway thanks, I'll try and scavange as much cards as I can on the ip adress before it's taken down then.

Micamy01

Jul 12, 2020
Damn.... Still it's weird I can still access broken cards from the ip adress...

Anyway thanks, I'll try and scavange as much cards as I can on the ip adress before it's taken down then.
I can't see the letters either, and in fact, some that I posted on that site were deleted and I no longer have them in my list of letters ... I don't know if they will solve it one day

johnmalko

Aug 1, 2020
in game folder/userdata/coordinate female or male folders
Thank You, the folder You've mentioned has full outfits, while I've found some Tifa Lockhart clothing like dress and shoes here in this thread, and not sure where/how to add them, it's not a full outfit, just dress and shoes

soso07

Jul 26, 2020
Thank You, the folder You've mentioned has full outfits, while I've found some Tifa Lockhart clothing like dress and shoes here in this thread, and not sure where/how to add them, it's not a full outfit, just dress and shoes
you can search cards with Tifa on kenzato site,load them and save clothes so you can use on other cards on your choices

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Thought I'd give something back. Been working on these for a while. Still some issues with a few of the cards, but here's a tease for now.
Just superb, I was just thinking about how Disney characters would work on this, particularly nice job getting them to look cartoonish in a somewhat realistic 3d engine. Can't wait for the share.

Can someone make Leanna Decker card? She is Playboy model.
Great taste, hope someone can it as well.

Reactions: Yakutono

archangel86

Feb 20, 2018
Just superb, I was just thinking about how Disney characters would work on this, particularly nice job getting them to look cartoonish in a somewhat realistic 3d engine. Can't wait for the share
Thanks. It's difficult trying to find the balance between getting them to look right versus the limitations of the bonemod. Close up there's a series of jagged bones which I'm trying to resolve, but beginning to believe I won't be able to get much closer...

Reactions: Roshua

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
Downloaded a card recently with a decent see through outfit, and it made me realize there aren't too many translucent clothing options - so I decided to make a couple. The 2 swimsuits are identical except for the shader, but it shows nicely how the look can change just by changing shaders.

Note that you can't change colors with the usual sliders, they won't work. You can change color in material editor, but the color range is limited. However, if you have photoshop (or equivalent) it only takes a few minutes to convert an existing opaque item to translucent. If anyone wants to roll their own I could throw together a how-to in the discussion thread.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Coordinate cards:
HS2CoordeF_20210130021234012.png HS2CoordeF_20210129063101593.png HS2CoordeF_20210129061919411.png HS2CoordeF_20210129053921693.png

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes