[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Arhbaal

Jan 12, 2020
use this program instead studio get ,dont worry if card appear in pink colour ,load in charamaker and will work ,tested by me but before be sure scene have chara data otherwise got nothing:)
Thank you so much mate, that works, it's absolutely amazing ! :)
Thank you again !

Reactions: soso07
Sep 10, 2019
Can someone make Leanna Decker card? She is Playboy model.
I can try but, western faces are really hard to do :/

here is a iteration 1
1612204272706.png
I am nowhere near done (hence why she doesn't look like the request much yet) but this is a real rough first iteration (used to fix the face general shape to be more of a western base before I attempt to individualize the face more) will probably need like 5 more iterations (I am bad lol) so please be patient!

Last edited:

Skoko

Nov 19, 2017
Someone know why Kenzato.uk can't display most of his Hs2 Cards?

I'm looking for a card: It's a female with Tattoo, black hair, black tank top, black beret hat.
She was on Kenzato, but can't find because most of pictures can't be displayed :(

Nelz1817

May 14, 2018
Hi guys ! I'm playing on HS2, last Screwthisnoise version (thanks to him for his great work). I would like to use the mod "Studio get". If i understand well, it could extract cards from a scene and make them usable in HS2 game. My problem is : when i extract cards with "Studio get", i have always this problem (Attached file). Could a nice guy explain me why and how i could solve this?
Thanks in advance for all help you can bring :)
Try to change Skin Type

archangel86

Feb 20, 2018
Spectacular, do we need a custom setting or mod to get it working? I have the BR stuff but I didn't delve into any custom settings.
Thanks. Everything I've used is from BR, so nothing extra required.

On a separate note, going to try and release Rapunzel in the next day or so. Funnily enough, long hair causes severe clipping issues, so I might convert to the braided version to see if that helps. Teaser:

Rapunzel.png

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020

I'm looking for a card: It's a female with Tattoo, black hair, black tank top, black beret hat.
She was on Kenzato, but can't find because most of pictures can't be displayed :(
The site had a hardware failure, and didn't have recent backups. They recovered what they could, some people are re-uploading their own stuff that got lost, but there are still a lot of missing cards.

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017

Some of the bigger resolution images don't display properly in the grid page. Ctrl+Click the ones you want and see if there is a "click for higher resolution" message on the image in question. If so, click it before you download. For some reason, the way they have the site set up, a representative image is used that's smaller than the real one, which doesn't include the data.

novatallion

Oct 11, 2019
so to insert a new character design, we only need to download picture with .png format?
no other requirements?

Because sometimes, the picture is soo different than character.. because a neck/face/body/anything else is missing.. so, how download the requirements to be matches as the character picture card?

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
so to insert a new character design, we only need to download picture with .png format?
no other requirements?

Because sometimes, the picture is soo different than character.. because a neck/face/body/anything else is missing.. so, how download the requirements to be matches as the character picture card?
In the time of HS1, there was a tool that would analyze a card and let you know what was missing. I forget the name of this tool and don't know if one exists for HS2.

tretete

Jan 19, 2021
I would like to open my own thread here. Where (in which section) should I put it in?

It will deal with opinions, analytics ( ;) ), impressions, expressions, images ...
Is it possible to have such piece here? Or, ... Is it allowed? :)
I'll keep sharing cards here, that's for sure.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes