[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
I'm messing around with honeystudio. Should I be using honeystudioNeo? What's the differences between them?

hotdiabling

Apr 7, 2018
And here's the next one. Still not quite happy with the hair but I think I've eliminated any major clipping.

Probably be it for a week or so as moving house, so will get around to releasing the rest once I've got time again! (Any preferences on which ones you want me to finalise first, let me know).

View attachment 1017500
What's the mod requirements for your cards? When I load in better repack 3.1, it looks nothing like the image.

Last edited:

Derpie11

Nov 21, 2018
the character is asian or not?

View attachment 1018597
Shes from a mobile game called "Destiny Child", her name is Anemone. It doesnt say if shes asain or not but the voice actor is Japanese so maybe she is too? But anyways thanks for making the character it looks GREAT also consider looking up the characters from that game, theres A LOT of characters that would be cool to have in Honey Select 2.

Reactions: nonomnismoriar

archangel86

Feb 20, 2018
What's the mod requirements for your cards? When I load in better repack 3.1, it looks nothing like the image.
No other mod requirements. I'm just using the latest better repack, which should come with the bonemod, which is all I use to edit the proportions... Let me know if you can't get them working..

Buttler

Dec 17, 2019
In the time of HS1, there was a tool that would analyze a card and let you know what was missing. I forget the name of this tool and don't know if one exists for HS2.

I noticed that sometimes when I save the card, not all the parameters I just set are saved. Loading this card, I see something quite different from what I did for so long. This is not always the case, but quite often. This trouble started after the last BR patch.

soso07

Jul 26, 2020
I noticed that sometimes when I save the card, not all the parameters I just set are saved. Loading this card, I see something quite different from what I did for so long. This is not always the case, but quite often. This trouble started after the last BR patch.
i see discusion about that in discord help channel and STN promise will look to fix that:)

Reactions: Buttler
Feb 23, 2020
And here's the next one. Still not quite happy with the hair but I think I've eliminated any major clipping.

Probably be it for a week or so as moving house, so will get around to releasing the rest once I've got time again! (Any preferences on which ones you want me to finalise first, let me know).

View attachment 1017500
Wouldnt mind the Snow white and/or Belle. Havent seen many of them, and few if any that have the disney feel.

Nirolten

Nov 12, 2020
Sorry if it has been posted previously but is there any card of Brigitte (or widow) from Overwatch, the only one that i could find were for HS1.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes