Dumpstone

Nov 8, 2019
Reactions: UncookedBastard

5 others

Jan 2, 2021
Last edited:

Dumpstone

Nov 8, 2019
wow, that's some dedication! Did you do them all by yourself? Also, did you make the hair and clothes in blender and ported into the HS2? Has the face or the head edited with blender as well?
No, no ... My work is based on a modification by the author Darkruller. He created a head for HS2. And then I took the most realistic, in my opinion, works from different authors and, according to the references, combined everything together. The clothes are made by trimming the textures on the existing models. But the repack was updated and I have not yet checked whether all the models are in place and whether they have changed ...

Unfortunately, I'm not a 3D modeler, I just know Photoshop and texturing quite well.

Reactions: soso07 and 5 others
May 31, 2018
Are there cards for Fire Emblem characters? I’m specifically interested in Camilla and Tharja for Fire Emblem:Fates, though I am interested in all others. I’m also interested in any cards of Olga Discordia from Kuroinu.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
An unnamed Tifa cosplayer. Had her for awhile, updated with Tifa's hair. Thank you krorus123.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tifa_Cosplay.png

Unrelated, but wanted to give an Update.
2/11/2021
ANY_Game_Graphics_Enhancement rar Update >> Major Update. You'll see, don't want to spoil the surprise.
- It's already been fine tuned and adjusted. To edit >> Open the ReShade settings and SweetFX settings text documents to adjust to your liking.
- Recommended 8GB Memory RAM minimal.

I'll add a link here and you can also find it by clicking my Graphics Enhancement and Cards link in my sig.

Last edited:

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
An unnamed Tifa cosplayer. Had her for awhile, updated with Tifa's hair. Thank you krorus123.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 1029006
most of the time i like to put the full card but this time i will do it different here is just a good quality hair
(remembering that it's only 2 hair mods for TIFA ok)
upload ClaireNv , I think you will like this hair Canade.
Is here:

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes