[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

subsub2010

Jun 12, 2019
WOOT thanks for the perv/BDSM stuff! I love the--Wrist Spreader? I am looking for HS2 GAGS, ball gags, ring gags, any gags, if you are looking for a new challenge...can't find any on Booru for either AI or HS2. I imagine they are somewhere and I'm just a derp.

subsub2010

Jun 12, 2019
A while ago i download set of cards named Cow girls or something like that,want to thank to creator of that cards are amazing,i made one group with all since they have different personality i really like them,thanks again great work;)
Would you mind reposting them here? I love them cowgirls too :)

Nope10

Mar 17, 2019
Hi, i wanted to ask if it's okay to post some char request here?

And if request some IRL girls isn't a problem

Dumpstone

Nov 8, 2019
Hey, everybody.
This project is not finished yet. Not everything works well.
These are the hero cards from game Nier Automata. Only for Honey Select 2, in Ai-Girl they do not work (except for male characters). The work of the "Darkruler" modder was used as a base card. If you've never played Nier Automata, here are a few words about the heroes:
- All heroes of the game - Robots-Android
- All of them are similar to each other, because they are made at the same plant, using the same technology
- The girls have big ass and long legs, this is in order to run very quickly across locations, some of them weigh more than 140 kilograms :)
To play with these cards, you will need HS2 BR 4.0 (with updates) or higher. The cards contain overlays, for a stable game, you can download my pack of overlays from the google disk (link below).
1. Yorha android "2B" - head and face by "Darkruler", dress by "x0", bodyshape by "THICC Delphine" (with my changes)
2. Yorha android "2P" - (YoRHa: Dark Apocalypse) head by "Darkruler", dress by "x0" (recolored), bodyshape is copy of "2B".
3. Yorha android "A2" - head by "Darkruler", dress, body-overlay, hair by "AkechiSan" (clean version). Bodyshape is copy of "2B" (There are glitches with hair in sex positions, sorry about that)
4-5. Devola (village singer) and Popola (village librarian), sisters. Head by "Darkruler", bodyshape is copy of "2B" (with neck and height correction).
6. Yorha android "Operator 21-O" (Communication operator with the scout "9S"). Head by "Darkruler", bodyshape is copy of "2B" (with neck and height correction). The dress does not have a weather mask, so in rooms with rain the girl will be naked, sorry, I couldn't fix it. In addition, the bandage on the face also sometimes glitches, this is due to its transparency.
7. Red-Girl (child of machines, artificial intelligence) - head by "Darkruler", bodyshape - my version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Girl's-Cards:
HS2ChaF_20200916210712971.png HS2ChaF_20200908215240006.png HS2ChaF_20200903001636425.png HS2ChaF_20200916180456045.png HS2ChaF_20200903085107412.png HS2ChaF_20200904124045278.png HS2ChaF_20200904212933216.png

Overlays pack (just unpack the "Dumpstone_Nier_HS2" folder from the archive and put it in your "UserData\Overlays" folder):

Male characters (I tried to make them look similar, there are no clothes and faces for them in the game)
Men's cards work in the game "Ai-Girl"
1-2. Yorha android "9S" and "4S" (scout boys)
2-3. Adam and Eve (Children of machines, android-brothers)
Men's Cards:
HS2ChaM_20200922141733941.png HS2ChaM_20200921013028687.png HS2ChaM_20200922160553132.png HS2ChaM_20200922160627089.png

P.S. I really hope that someday, someone will finally make a realistic mod with these heroes. Unfortunately, I was unable to make Yorha Commander, Operator 6-O and Kaine :(

D

Deleted member 1794368

Do you know who did this model?
And how did he do it? It's clearly not made inside HS2, and the face parameters are locked.

It's one of the more realistic I've ever seen, very distant from the usual asian/manga/cartoonish style.

thanks!

BlackJack10

Flesh of My Flesh, Blood of My Blood
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Do you know who did this model?
And how did he do it? It's clearly not made inside HS2, and the face parameters are locked.

It's one of the more realistic I've ever seen, very distant from the usual asian/manga/cartoonish style.

thanks!
This was made by Cunihinx.

Bamboomo

Jul 26, 2020
Hey, everybody.
This project is not finished yet. Not everything works well.
These are the hero cards from game Nier Automata. Only for Honey Select 2, in Ai-Girl they do not work (except for male characters). The work of the "Darkruler" modder was used as a base card. If you've never played Nier Automata, here are a few words about the heroes:
- All heroes of the game - Robots-Android
- All of them are similar to each other, because they are made at the same plant, using the same technology
- The girls have big ass and long legs, this is in order to run very quickly across locations, some of them weigh more than 140 kilograms :)
To play with these cards, you will need HS2 BR 4.0 (with updates) or higher. The cards contain overlays, for a stable game, you can download my pack of overlays from the google disk (link below).
1. Yorha android "2B" - head and face by "Darkruler", dress by "x0", bodyshape by "THICC Delphine" (with my changes)
2. Yorha android "2P" - (YoRHa: Dark Apocalypse) head by "Darkruler", dress by "x0" (recolored), bodyshape is copy of "2B".
3. Yorha android "A2" - head by "Darkruler", dress, body-overlay, hair by "AkechiSan" (clean version). Bodyshape is copy of "2B" (There are glitches with hair in sex positions, sorry about that)
4-5. Devola (village singer) and Popola (village librarian), sisters. Head by "Darkruler", bodyshape is copy of "2B" (with neck and height correction).
6. Yorha android "Operator 21-O" (Communication operator with the scout "9S"). Head by "Darkruler", bodyshape is copy of "2B" (with neck and height correction). The dress does not have a weather mask, so in rooms with rain the girl will be naked, sorry, I couldn't fix it. In addition, the bandage on the face also sometimes glitches, this is due to its transparency.
7. Red-Girl (child of machines, artificial intelligence) - head by "Darkruler", bodyshape - my version.
Girl's-Cards:
View attachment 828168 View attachment 828169 View attachment 828170 View attachment 828171 View attachment 828172 View attachment 828173 View attachment 828174

Overlays pack (just unpack the "Dumpstone_Nier_HS2" folder from the archive and put it in your "UserData\Overlays" folder):

Male characters (I tried to make them look similar, there are no clothes and faces for them in the game)
Men's cards work in the game "Ai-Girl"
1-2. Yorha android "9S" and "4S" (scout boys)
2-3. Adam and Eve (Children of machines, android-brothers)
Men's Cards:
View attachment 828188 View attachment 828189 View attachment 828190 View attachment 828191

P.S. I really hope that someday, someone will finally make a realistic mod with these heroes. Unfortunately, I was unable to make Yorha Commander, Operator 6-O and Kaine :(
Do I need to download mods for these cards?

Reactions: derwicht
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes