[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
gotta tell you the giant sreencaps are getting kind of annoying. i have to scroll through an entire page to look at like 3 cards. simple solution is to spoiler any pics that aren't a card. I'm with the owner of the thread who was talking about this earlier. There are some really nice cards here but people are making this thread super annoying by taking up half a page with their posts

FuckThisForum

Formerly 'Annihilator93'
Mar 27, 2020
sorry for link but so many stuff(maybe somebody wanna this)

oh.. remember look at the tags if u want some my olds cards (18x)be from PlayHome don't f...up that xD

Last edited:

derwicht

Jan 10, 2019
gotta tell you the giant sreencaps are getting kind of annoying. i have to scroll through an entire page to look at like 3 cards. simple solution is to spoiler any pics that aren't a card. I'm with the owner of the thread who was talking about this earlier. There are some really nice cards here but people are making this thread super annoying by taking up half a page with their posts
I would prefer when people limit there Screencaps to 1 or 2 for one Card, i mean i and others put alot of work in polishing our cards and want to show of a little but some people tend to over adore there creations. My thoughts in this.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
I would prefer when people limit there Screencaps to 1 or 2 for one Card, i mean i and others put alot of work in polishing our cards and want to show of a little but some people tend to over adore there creations. My thoughts in this.
that's cool but there is no reason to post 10 huge pics of the same girl just in different poses, I can save the card and do that myself. If people want to show off their girl in action put the screencaps behind a spoiler so the post isn't super long. And some people are just posting pics with no card at all. There is a general HS2 thread for that stuff and for talking about settings ect.
Ideally it would be like the Illusion discord sharing thread. Post the card, maybe a pic or two and a small description of the character.

derwicht

Jan 10, 2019
that's cool but there is no reason to post 10 huge pics of the same girl just in different poses, I can save the card and do that myself. If people want to show off their girl in action put the screencaps behind a spoiler so the post isn't super long. And some people are just posting pics with no card at all. There is a general HS2 thread for that stuff and for talking about settings ect.
Ideally it would be like the Illusion discord sharing thread. Post the card, maybe a pic or two and a small description of the character.
i agre the problem is that DeUglyOne as the Host didnt set the rules for posting pictures at the first page, i would prefer the Card with spoilers too as it developed as of late, but many members me included are new or have there first posts of pictures here.

Reactions: jmcronshaw
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes