[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Nope10

Mar 17, 2019
Is there any experimented character card creator who can make an IRL girl into the game?

Here's multiple images if it can help

1:

2:

3:

4:

Last edited:

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
Could someone please do Emma Stone and Amanda Seyfriend? I have the cards in HS1 but I can't get them to work in HS2 :(

Micamy01

Jul 12, 2020
Do I need to download mods for these cards?
Hello, first of all I want to say that yours is a very good job, I have 2B and their respective overlays, but, the problem is that I don't know how to get the clothes, I looked everywhere and I couldn't find the set ... If you could help me I would appreciate it very much ... again thanks and see you soon

Dumpstone

Nov 8, 2019
Hello, first of all I want to say that yours is a very good job, I have 2B and their respective overlays, but, the problem is that I don't know how to get the clothes, I looked everywhere and I couldn't find the set ... If you could help me I would appreciate it very much ... again thanks and see you soon
Hey, you can load clothes and accessories from any Card. From mine or from the "Modpack" folder - it doesn't matter. Upload your girlfriend first. Then turn on the options - "Hair", "Accessories" and "Clothes". See the picture under the spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can also use an older dress from this clothes card :
HS2CoordeF_20200923173838438.png

Last edited:

Micamy01

Jul 12, 2020
Hey, you can load clothes and accessories from any Card. From mine or from the "Modpack" folder - it doesn't matter. Upload your girlfriend first. Then turn on the options - "Hair", "Accessories" and "Clothes". See the picture under the spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can also use an older dress from this clothes card :
View attachment 829334
I really appreciate it, thank you very much and also for the explanation

Reactions: Dumpstone

Aathma

Jul 16, 2020
Hey pals. Recently in HS2, when I am using high heels for my girls, the heels are sinking in the floor. I don't know how to solve that issue.
Could someone please help me with that.
Please, guys.
I have latest screwthisnoise repack.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes